Thinkware dashcam owner in West London/Slough?

SamDude

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've bought a Thinkware U1000 from Amazon, it's a 'warehouse' (used) item but everything in the box appears unused/sealed.
The U1000 only comes with the hardwire kit (no cigarette socket lead included), so before I arrange to get it installed (pinging @DJAlix, we've been emailing recently), I'd like to test it to make sure it works.

Is there anyone in west London or the Slough area that has a Thinkware F770/Q800 cigarette power lead to test it (or would allow me to use plug in to their installation)?

Hi all,

I've bought a Thinkware U1000 from Amazon, it's a 'warehouse' (used) item but everything in the box appears unused/sealed.
The U1000 only comes with the hardwire kit (no cigarette socket lead included), so before I arrange to get it installed (pinging @DJAlix, we've been emailing recently), I'd like to test it to make sure it works.

Is there anyone in west London or the Slough area that has a Thinkware F770/Q800 cigarette power lead to test it (or would allow me to use plug in to their installation)?
Pop over to mine and we can test it

Thanks Alex.
I'm not able to get to you before Monday morning (and I'm impatient), if I have to wait until then to pass by, can you please ping me your address.
Would like to discuss and get advice on some other work too.