Thinking the Green Goblin needs a remap

Andy1608

Reaction score
Which do I go for?
Only looking to go stage 1 for now though.
Just had a quick look at revo which seems good.
I'm presuming same results from stage 1 whoever does the map

Depends if you want to go for the bigger, generic companies such as Revo etc or custom.

Drop Rick at Unicorn a PM. Only heard good things from people who have gone to him for their Audi remapping, and he's not too far away from you either.

Try R-Tech, Nick is doing wonders with these engines now, completely custom and getting amazing results from just stage 1. If your on facebook look up 'Niki R-Tech Gower' and see some of his previous work.

Depends if you want to go for the bigger, generic companies such as Revo etc or custom.

Drop Rick at Unicorn a PM. Only heard good things from people who have gone to him for their Audi remapping, and he's not too far away from you either.

Yeah I've actually had a map off rick@unicorn before on a previous car which was good results. Will have a good look round on this one

I'm thinking the same, unicorn seems the one for me or maybe rs tuning in leeds but I don't know how good they are on these engines.

Andy, i still have the shark sts we used on the Goblin which contains the Stage 1 map

Reactions: Brodster
I've had my S3 remapped by Rick@unicorn and would recommend him.

Andy, i still have the shark sts we used on the Goblin which contains the Stage 1 map

Looks like I need to count my pennies and get my thinking cap on doesn't it lol. Can you pm me some details, thanks

Bang......there you go voila........remap in a box. I said to Andy this morning it had been remapped previously with Shark Stage 1. I would say decision made then Andy.....lol

Thanks Mark for pointing me in the right direction

Reactions: Brodster