thinking of what to do next....

wagon

**** locked and ready to rock
Reaction score
helllllllllllo

just thinking of a few ideas and wonder if its possible and if anyone knows about prices.

fitting an mk1 TT dash in an S3 (pre - facelift) (just like the look of it)

getting the leather seats re-trimmed in a different colour, im thinking a brown colour.

oh and some wheels, looking for audi/VW wheels but have no idea what to go for.

anyone got some ideas.

my S3 is noggy blue by the way.

your talking a lot of wedge with the retrim and fitting a TT dash

Unless youve got a friend who does upholstry? ive got a friends dad who works for dfs, not sure whether he could do my seats. i would like my fabric( black and blue horrible) to be changed to the black suede fabric.

Dont fit a Mk1 TT dash, they're horrid!!.

My other half has a TT and the instrument pod looks soooo bad considering how nice the rest of the car looks.

As for a retrim...why not!. Look up a local seat trimmers and go and see their work. I know of a fantastic trimmers but its in Southend. They did a top job on my bug a few years ago.

T

I wish i had half black leather and half white suede, leathers too slidy haha.

great minds thinks alike, i was going to say that but thought how dirt the white would get !!

Yeah but you seen cream leather when it cracks?

great minds thinks alike, i was going to say that but thought how dirt the white would get !!

Not very actually... light brushing, quick hover and the occasional de-bobble and its sweet as... silver alcantara FTW...

<tuffty/>

As already said, a re-trim can be expensive - but if I was doing it then MJ Interiors would get my vote - they've done some absolutely fantastic work on Audis and VWs in the past:

http://www.mjinteriors.co.uk/

Only problem is they're not exactly local, but when you're forking out for something like this then quality is more important than geography!!

As for the wheels, have a look in the pics thread in the stickies section for some ideas - personally I think a noggy looks good with black or anthracite wheels

I checked for retrim on my A3. The company i was gonna use said it cost about £750-£800 on front and back seats all depends on what colour i choice and the stitching. I'll try find the email i had off them, as i cant remember there name and found them on ebay. When i checked out the website looked really good quailty and had loads of pictures from all different cars they have done. I do like the RS6 alloys on 8L S3.

Get some tan porsche seats. Would go well with the blue car I think.

Little bit off topic but I didn't think you could get noggy blue pre-facelifts ? (I am right thinking yours is?)

Little bit off topic but I didn't think you could get noggy blue pre-facelifts ? (I am right thinking yours is?)
yeah mate, mines a 2000 on a W,