Thinking of selling.....

vrbob

Thats no Moon, Thats a space station!
Reaction score
Right guys as with all things in the world these days i am looking at saving a bit of money so am thinking of downsizing the A4 and getting something a bit smaller instead.

So question is as per usual what sort of money do you guys think i should get/ask for my A4??

Spec is as in my sig below plus it has just had a brand new cambelt waterpump etc done by adamss24 form here so thats done. The car has basically FSH and i have had it for about 2 years now.

Its in very good condition with 111,000 miles on the clock, it does have a little rust on both front arches but as per the thread on here this is not uncommon and its only surface rust.

Car drives perfectly starts on the button and has all the kit you need its one of the best cars i have ever owned and will be sad to see it go but needs must.

So any opinions please before i start writing up my advert.

Cheers

Last edited:
Some Pics :

A425TDiQSportAvatar.jpg

A425TDiQSport3.jpg

A425TDiQSport2.jpg

A425TDiQSport1.jpg

A425TDiQSport6.jpg

No one got any opinions on this?

Had a quick look on autotrader for cars within 100 miles of my address and they seem to range from between £6000 - £8500 of course the mileages do differ and mine is defo in the higher bracket but i also have alot more optional extras that the majority dont.

I know of one 04 2.5q which sold recently on here, a bit more modded than yours (which might be good or bad?), with similar mileage and it went for £6600 (I think).

Cheers james

was thinking of doing a pistonheads advert for free and sticking it up for £7500ono and just see what sort of interest i get. as would probably be happy to take £7000 for it as i have just spent over £500 getting the cambelt sorted.

hi mate
i wish i had a couple of extras you have on your car, ie heated front seats, cruise control, so for me thats some big positives as well as others. To be honest i was toying with the idea of putting mine up for sale too so had a look on trader and prices range from just under 6K upwards. I personally think there is always someone who wants your car, with as close to your exact spec, colour etc. well at least thats what i did when i was looking to buy.
anyway -good luck.

Yeah i know what you mean as when i saw my car with all the kit fitted i knew thats what i wanted and i love the akoya silver colour too.

Still had a bit of luck today as my Dad (Mike B on here) has decided that he wants to take my A4 off me and instead sell his so hes offered me a really fair price for my car so i have just helped him give his car a bit of a clean and take a few pics and made hime and advert on Gumtree as for some reason pistonheads have stopped letting you advertise for free the w4nkers!

here is a link to the ad on gumtree Audi A4 Avant 2.5TDi 180 Quattro SE in Portswood, Southampton | Used Audi for sale | Gumtree.com