Thinking of selling up, so whats it worth

brough74

Reaction score
Just wondering what my car would be worth, in the process of removing my number plate. Ive looked on auto trader and simalar mileage seem to be going for between £16975 and £18495.

AUDI S3 2.0T FSI QUATTRO 2008 with 18500 Miles
In stunning Metallic Phantom Black with black leather interior
Manual 6spd gearbox
GSM mobile phone prep
Multi function flat bottom steering wheel
Heated front and back seats
Satellite navigation plus
IPOD connection built in and Aux in
Rear parking system
Cruise control
Climate control
Bose sound system
Space saver wheel
Sunroof
Privacy Glass
Electric/heated door mirrors
Auto lights and wipers
Auto dimming mirrors
Isofix
Full Audi service History (on long service)
Serviced on the 30/07/09 by Lake District Audi @ 6668 miles
Serviced on the 24/09/11 by Lake District Audi @ 16929 miles
MOT 31/03/2013 Tax 30/06/12
Lowered 25mm on H&R springs
10mm spacers on the front and 12mm on the rear
Cupra R front splitter, easy to remove if not to your taste
RS6 Front grill
Darker rear lights (genuine Audi)
S3 Metal tax disc holder
Genuine Audi mats
Milltek exhaust Not the loud one
Induction kit
Upgraded fuel pump with new cam follower
Uprated sach clutch (weak point on standard S3)
RS4 Fuel pressure regulator
Later spec “D” Recirculating valve
Revo stage 2+ Software

Not going to remove anything just sell it as it stands, ive just decided it time for a change

003-1.jpg

009-1.jpg
012-1.jpg

I dont know but if i had another 3k in the bank spare i would be seriously thinking of having it off you

On glass its between £16700 and £18900 depending on miles and specs

Hi mate ,this is a stunning car ,cant stop looking at it, with all the extras ,someones in for a real gem of a car...:)

Don't part ex it at an Audi dealership, they'll break your heart.

As much as it's a beautiful car, I just don't think a pre-facelift car of that age is going to hit the high end value as the market isn't as buoyant as it was. I've seen a lot of 8P2's getting reduced week after week in our classifieds. I think the lower end of that scale is more likely to shift it if you are serious about selling.

Cheers S3kel, as for warren comment i was thinking about pitching it at about £16995 which is a fair price i think after looking about

Good starting point; very realistic

I,ve seen this car totally stunning ,even has heated back seats , this is a dream car for someone as it comes with revo stage 2+ ,please someone on here buy this...

this is a good one, bet someone will take it soon.

Cheers Guys for all the good comments, i will get the advert put together over the next couple of days and advertise it on here, pistonheads and ebay at £16995 apart from interior and general exterior is there anymore kind of pics people want to see ? engine bay, boot ???

Can we PLEASE swap grilles before you sell up!?

EDIT: actually, can we just swap cars? I'll keep my wheels though :arco:

Ive not decided whats next yet, ive a few on the list i like lol. Sorry martyMcfly not selling the grill off and as for swapping lol

I found this similar spec face lift 2009 Sportback Quattro with newer 2.0TFSi engine + S-Tronic and 39k miles for £16.3k at indy dealer, Audi dealer is about £3k more. All with FSH.
Kind of difficult to price your car accurately because of the 'special' mods it has..

Love your car Brough, but if I'm honest stage 2+ would put me off.

As a potential buyer one might assume its been driven hard.

GLWS

Love your car Brough, but if I'm honest stage 2+ would put me off.

As a potential buyer one might assume its been driven hard.

GLWS

It's ironic isn't it that most people drive their cars like they mean it at some point during the ownership window, yet they choose to think twice about buying from someone with modifications on a car (that they'd do themselves anyway!). Unmodified cars get driven hard too!

I would rather buy a Stage 2+ car as that way I know it's most likely been looked after by an enthusiast and not some company car driver who doesn't give a monkeys about the car.

This car is just stunning:hubbahubba:
With that mileage i would sell the bits and make her standard again!

Reactions: MartayMcFly
It's ironic isn't it that most people drive their cars like they mean it at some point during the ownership window, yet they choose to think twice about buying from someone with modifications on a car (that they'd do themselves anyway!). Unmodified cars get driven hard too!

I agree 100% Warren, i think its just the uncertainty.

If mine had been modded when i was looking, I'd have moved onto the next one.

I don't want to take the risk it's been modded by a drug dealing chav rather than an enthusiast.

I guess if you see the cars history on a build thread it helps you see the investment of effort / quality of workmanship etc.

That said, I've known people who are hugely insensitive drivers who don't modify and thrash cars from cold, ride clutches and drive digitally putting huge wear and tear on everything. It's why I pay over the odds to buy new and remove the unknown, but you can still get a lemon from factory!

Reactions: RedDejavu
I can see your point but i always look after my cars and its lucky if ive done 2000 miles since the mods were put on as you can tell by the mileage i dont do many a year. I do about 12 miles a day going to work and back and always warmed up etc. But like you say if its been done right (which it has) rather than a chav just turning up the boost.

Now on ebay 140733014376 and classifieds