Thinking of moving to one of these.

SUV’s are growing on me even though I saw no need for them previously, I’ve had a few friends that have gone down that route and I like the space and comfort they provide. The one you linked to must be a fine example of one with a nice amount of power and hopefully a decent AMG bark from the exhaust (unless it’s been killed with a GPF that is)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I changed my A5 3.0 tdi for a 14 plate qashqai 4wd...biggest mistake ever in my motoring life.....this March I sold it and bought another A5.

Reactions: cuke2u, unitzero and CHEZ
My next car may possibly be an SUV despite my loathing of them. Just depends on what the new Macan looks like and what the range will be on the EV model - but only because I don't think I can afford a Taycan 4S anytime soon.

Elevated estates have never appealed to me what so ever and I have never given in to what everyone else want's philosophy. Expecting us to comment on a Mercedes in a audi forum is cheeky too ;-)

Reactions: jds_sg and OCDaveS4
Previously had tried both SQ5 and RSQ3 for a couple of years each and found it hard to express my delight when moving back into a proper European sports sedan in the V6 S4 B9. Each to their own but a fully optioned and DTUK'd V6 S4 is a far, far better proposition in terms of looks, comfort, handling, performance (both straight line and twisties). Considered the alternative German tank manufacturer with the the star logo and found the interiors loud and tiring (start with the red seat belts which show every dirty hand moment) and to be frank they appeared to built for a far younger generation or those obsessessed the size of everything.
You'll likely be back and out-of-pocket in the process but I hope it works out for you ....

Dingah

Reactions: jds_sg and cuke2u