Thinking of downgrading my RNSE Sat Nav

ABS2788

Reaction score
Basically after some options - sadly my mates TT got broken into today and they took his Sat Nav and it's made me now think this is a time bomb waiting to happen for me potentially.

I did a double din conversion a while ago and purchased the led gloss black version.

What alternative would there be for a decent audi double din cd/MP3 stereo that's of dcent standard. And would this be a simple swap?

I really don't want to part with it but don't want to take the risk of it getting nicked and being out of pocket.

Thanks

Plenty of 2 din GPS headunits on ebay etc.
I have fitted a few, On A3 (S3) Ive fitted Audiosources(winCe6) and Erisin (Android). Both plug and play (inc Bose)
Audiosources has the best sound .

Plenty of 2 din GPS headunits on ebay etc.
I have fitted a few, On A3 (S3) Ive fitted Audiosources(winCe6) and Erisin (Android). Both plug and play (inc Bose)
Audiosources has the best sound .

Audiosource looks like a serious bit of kit!

If it's a cheap head unit or OE one, the thieving scum won't know the differences. Your car could be broken into whatever is fitted and the damage will be the same-----it's an Audi.

Reactions: S., Raiden, ABS2788 and 1 other person
It's still a sat nav to the thieves but a Boggo Concert will deter them a little bit less, yes. Doesn't your car insurance cover ICE? most do these days.

It's still a sat nav to the thieves but a Boggo Concert will deter them a little bit less, yes. Doesn't your car insurance cover ICE? most do these days.
Good point I didn't check probably best to check first

can anyone here confirm if the newer concert radio would fit on my 2006 Audi as i believe for this year they are the Chorus version? Also any difference between them?

Was your mates car a white TT? from up North?

can anyone here confirm if the newer concert radio would fit on my 2006 Audi as i believe for this year they are the Chorus version? Also any difference between them? - anyone able to confirm before I purchase??

When my RNSE was ripped out, I asked insurance company to replace it with a Concert 6CD/tape unit instead.