thinking of debadging my car

bigblokey0

Reaction score
how are the rear audi rings fixed to the car are they glued or fixed into holes ?

dunno about the rings mate but i debadged mine and left the auto union badge looks much better imho ! no pins in the a6 badge or the 2.4 either !

ive allready removed the other badges but im sure i read somewhere that the rings where pinned on

****** ! well i'll find out in a day or two as i fancy a real clean **** end on the 6 ! in fact there's a member here who should be able to tell you ! he has a fully smoothed boot ! his pics are on the show us yours thread !

Just purchased an 04 model. Still waiting to receive owner's manual. What's the ESP button?

bigdavie said:
in fact there's a member here who should be able to tell you ! he has a fully smoothed boot ! his pics are on the show us yours thread !

That would be me, yeah all the badges are stuck on with no holes in the boot atall.

Here's a pic of the smoooooth ****!
S5000303-1.jpg

Gets rid of the horrid plastic numberplate surround thing a treat lol

lol wrong thread buddie but the esp is the Electronic Stability Program afaik mate ! dont switch it off in the mean time eh ?

superb evo mate ! i think i'll just go and remove the auto - union badge now ! well maybe tomorrow !

Don't forget a but of thinners and a creditcard and some G3/G10 or T-cut as the rings will probabily leave a faded paint mark,

evomaster3000 said:
Don't forget a but of thinners and a creditcard and some G3/G10 or T-cut as the rings will probabily leave a faded paint mark,

lol no danger of me doin it ! my mate just happens to be one of the most respected bodyshop / modifications based bodyshop owner in scotland !

see http://www.bodyworxscotland.com/ :rockwoot: