Thinking about a C6

Adaptive cruise control.
Automatic distance-regulation, using radar sensors to maintain required
distance by braking and accelerating. Four programs (distance 1 to distance 4) set via steering
column controls of the cruise control system. Includes colour DIS display
(only available on automatic models)

Taken from the 2006 UK brochure, a cool £1,450 please sir.

The start MY09 would be around July 08, cannot remember when the facelift started. anything earlier than MY09 it was not an option.

You do know how much a used radar is if it gets a stone chip or cracks?

Edit - ok not as dear as I thought but still, an expense you wouldn't have to consider if the car had normal cruise, plus its an uber rare option within your boundaries.

I totally understand that.

Seen it mentioned in a advert and wondering if the C6 did come with it cause I've not seen it mentioned before. Like you said, rare within my boundaries, so did not expect it to have it.

I've only seen it on A8, & Q7 but never on an A/S6 There was a post on audiforum.us in the MMI section with a retrofit guide! MMI | Audi Forum

Avants rule and you know it ;)

Thanks for the explaination on the MMI Chris, good to know I have MMI high :)

My understanding of the C6 with ACC (from Chris on another forum) is that the telltale sign is the 4 inch black square sensor below the numberplate.

Looking on autotrader there are supposedly 51 with ACC but when you look at the pictures only one has ACC if the black sensor also applies to facelift...this one:

Audi A6 2.0 TDI SE 5dr Multitronic

I think that sellers are just ticking ACC as a selling option thinking that CC is actually ACC

So based on this small sample less than 1:50 with it fitted.

Boom

audi-a6-original-front-7643868317726097615.png

Ooh FYI

If you have your seatbelt on and you rev the engine to pull off the Electronic handbrake turns off automatically ;)

Car won't move and you'll get a message on the DIS saying fasten seatbelt to release handbrake.

You can also manually release it by pressing the brake pedal and pushing down on the EPB button.

Reactions: ScottD3
Akoya Silver D3 3.0TDI.
Electric blinds, adaptive lights, bi-xenons, full leather, quad zone AC, BT, AV input, keyless entry.
And loads of other standard kit.

Uploadfromtaptalk1394815058202

Reactions: a6_chris and B5NUT
That was the same colour and a very similar spec to My old A8 only difference was it had the 4.2TDi engine, they are great cars enjoy.

Reactions: ScottD3