Think I've found what I'm looking for....

Juicy Jen

Jen @ Juicy Detailing
Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.juicydetailing.co.uk
Some of you know I had a facelift sapphire black S3 last year which ended up being traded in for a TTRS...long story short we now have an RS3 but I miss having my own car that I can drive and detail to my hearts content. So I've been looking around for the right one which appeared to be over the new year an Ibis White hatchback, however several issues with the Audi dealership was kinda telling me it wasnt meant to be so we pulled out.

Yesterday we came across this little beauty:

jc4.jpg

jc2.jpg

jc1.jpg

Love this pic :wub:

SAM_2341.jpg

Its got Nav, bluetooth, adaptive headlights, foldy mirrors, bose.....just under 18K on the clock and 1 owner I think 09 plate
Look good with the Juicy lady on the back quarter:wub:

Last edited:
Reactions: warrenlord, paddy, Kelza and 1 other person
Gorgeous Jen!! Perfect colour for you to get to work on too, lol! :wub: xx

that looks awesome the right work done to it and it would like gorgous
I have seen one done with black and orange scheme

oh my
words cant describe

Looks awesome, however i dont think i could live with the colour on a daily basis, must be getting old. Also it would attract do much unwanted attention in my neck of the woods! lol

Stunny, maybe change of wheels, some more blackness.

wondered why you wanted pic of the paint lol
i like it perect for your work promo car

Lovely looking car that Jen,stunning colour defo make a great advertiser for your business!!!

Are you allowed to have an RS3 and an SB S3? Looks smashing though, still almost regret not having the balls to go for Solar.

do iiiiit jen awesome colour as you know i love solar orange , but agree more blackness is required if you do go for it

Are you allowed to have an RS3 and an SB S3? Looks smashing though, still almost regret not having the balls to go for Solar.

The RS3 was sold today as I found it boring. ....

That car is crying out for a manual box..

P

The RS3 was sold today as I found it boring. ....

That car is crying out for a manual box..

P
I've driven both dsg and manual audi's (not a RS3 tho) and preferred the manual tbh , i like to choose what gear I'm going into not a computer , not that there is anything wrong with a dsg box its a very good gearbox one of the best i think just not my cuppa

But now we just don't know what to get :uhm:
S5 , awesome V8 soundtrack with a louder exhaust my mates one sounds epic esp when the exhausts have warmed up , but it depends on what your after really what type of car hatchback/coupe/convertable the world is your oyster as they say lol , me personally i would get the solar S3 and get some black details on it :wub:

I dont think orange looks better on any other audi in the whole range,maybe the tt rs
But i think a red black scheme on a tt looks the best imo,on the list for the mrs next

In my very humble opinion, I think there's something not quite right with the 5 door in Solar. I love the colour and have an Imola Yellow 3 door S3 myself, so not adverse to a bit of brightness, but think it's better suited to the 3 door. Odd really, because Imola RS4 Avants (the original shape) look the nuts!

In my very humble opinion, I think there's something not quite right with the 5 door in Solar. I love the colour and have an Imola Yellow 3 door S3 myself, so not adverse to a bit of brightness, but think it's better suited to the 3 door. Odd really, because Imola RS4 Avants (the original shape) look the nuts!
i think its a bit of a marmite colour either you like it or don't , i love it

Audi S4 Black Edition in all black or ibis white but from those by far the best colour is the Red (not sure which red) & if not that why not take a chance on the s5 :p Something bigger with a 4.2l v8 < Cant fault the sound of a huge v8

VehicleImage.axd

Audi S4 Black Edition in all black or ibis white but from those by far the best colour is the Red (not sure which red) & if not that why not take a chance on the s5 :p Something bigger with a 4.2l v8 < Cant fault the sound of a huge v8

VehicleImage.axd
prob misano red that is mate

i think its a bit of a marmite colour either you like it or don't , i love it

I think I poorly worded my post - I love the Solar colour but what I meant was I don't think it suits the Sportback (I've only seen it on 3 doors before) as well as the 3 door. In the same way, I think an Imola sportback would look slightly odd but on the 3 door it looks great.

lol must just be me!! I wanted Solar or Imola when I was looking and couldn't find a Solar one so Imola won the day. No regrets, especially with the black optics on it. Who on earth specs Solar or Imola with a chrome grill from new??

i am looking into getting a a4 soon
is there two types of red then
I am getting an avant what colour is the best you think?

if your getting the avant Mullerz, you have to get it ibis white! with the black panoramic roof, with the black grill & a set of nice black rims!! The avants look out of place in different colours unless you have the previous RS in the blue

7487616b8200afe3.jpg
bc164bebb446c667.jpg

And if your sick of the white (because everyone has it) with better rims (oem blacked out) Go for a black on black

AVUS-Audi-A4-Avant-Black-Arrow-1.jpg
AVUS-PERFORMANCE-Audi-A4-Avant-Black-Arrow-2009-–-Front-Side-View.jpg

So basically exacly what i got now?? i do like the ibis a4 but i want a changeof colour,i think
I am thinking the sky blue with gunmetal scheme? just seen one on my lunch looked nice and different
not as common as white and much easier maintaine

B8 Avants are full of win
You got that right fella
I like the saloon but something about the avant...
Hopefully going to be my first dsg and quattro
Do they come with pan roof or sunroof?

i know exactly what Mullerz means- used to hate estates, but since having an a3 sportback my perception has changed

& @Mullers

image1_400.jpg

This colours? i think looks nice but that coulour with the blacked out look does it for me! - black grill, & rims & mirrors- someone has a gorgeous a3 in this colour on here with bbs rims

Also, a mate of mine has this in akoya silver with the whole black theme, looks pretty insane to be quite honest

All SB owners are winners...sb styling rules
Never seen that colour.good find.but i think thats sprint i was looking at sky blue its more lighter....
defo needs more black then we could compare properly
okaya is nice too and not as common as ibis,its a good colour as it goes with many other colours as n8 has shown
Still like red tho but leave that for the tt

Looks nice, I love that colour, and it's a good price!
When you looking at it/getting it?

The one with the hollow 5 spoke alloys is the best imo
thanks for that was trying to find a pic to see how they look with them on
I am getting them wheels too unless something else takes my fancy

Cant have a red tt and red a4,maybe ibis in the tt then