Think I've dropped a £70 *******.

G

Goner

Are 2006 8P2 half leather S Line seats soul black?

Reason i ask is because i have just purchased a new leather arm rest lid from Lincoln Audi, it was delivered today and it looks to me as it's a different black, it's soul black.

I hear you saying well can't you see the difference? Well I would compare this with my current broken arm rest lid however this weekend i am in the company Honda Civic and my A3 is in the warehouse at work.

Can someone confirm whether i have just dropped a £70 ******* or not.

Thanks in advance.

As far as I know all Audi interior blacks are 'Soul Black'. Whenever ever I've searched ETKA for interior parts they've always been in soul black, grey or biege, and I've never noticed reference to any other black.

I checked ETKA and the only available black for the leather amrest is Soul Black (see below). So if your seats are black then they must be Soul black also.
arm1i.jpg
EDIT: Just checked for half leather seats too and they look only to be available in Soul black also.You're armrest lid is all good. :icon_thumright:
arm2g.jpg

ive seen this before where it was the leather on the seats that needed to be cleaned to match the armrest.

to be honest when ordering the armrests from Audi they usually check your chassis no. to make sure they order the right lid.

Cheers for the replies, touch wood i should be OK then, i'll soon find out tomorrow when i replace the knackered one with the new one.

There are a few different leathers though, check your pr codes, the inside of service book & with audi to confirm what your lid should be.