Things You Didn't Know Your A3 Did!

I had a look at this and I can see no way for the rear sun roof to open. It appears to be fixed in place.

Would love to be proved wrong but I just don't see any way for this to happen.

I had a look at this and I can see no way for the rear sun roof to open. It appears to be fixed in place.

I did the same thing after I read Xpanama's post. I don't see how it would be possible to open...

I did the same thing after I read Xpanama's post. I don't see how it would be possible to open...

"Things you Didn't Know Your A3 Did!"

....Allowed itself to be bought and stop working upon ownership and still be in the garage for weeks ...!

"Things you Didn't Know Your A3 Did!"

....Allowed itself to be bought and stop working upon ownership and still be in the garage for weeks ...!

What happened? how old is it?

In my old Fiesta there is a reset button on the control stalk, if you hold it down you get a diagnostic menu. Gives you all sorts of crazy stuff, can test your instrument lights, dials etc... Is there a similar diagnostic utility on the A3?

Guys

I was fiddling with the Open Sky system controls today and opened & closed the rear sun roof roof above the rear seats but cant get it to do it again - anyone help?
:no: cough! cough! bullocks (or similar)! cough!

I'd love to be proved wrong mind...

I Pressed a button on my car and the car took me to 2054, there were still no flying cars so I came back. Now I cant find the button that did it? Can you help?

:no: cough! cough! bullocks (or similar)! cough!

I'd love to be proved wrong mind...

+ 1

I have Open Sky and this is deffo not possible! :no:

I know you can remote close though..

Had this done couple of years ago before I had VCDS, there is a box you have to tick in the convenience module to anable it, makes me smile everytime I do it! :yum:

Doesn't work on my 2010 TDI either. Maybe cause I live in the states and they take away all the cool stuff :(

You sure you're holding down the button for at least 3-4 seconds? It doesn't happen instantly, usually a few seconds delay. Could also be disabled on your car.

Had this done couple of years ago before I had VCDS, there is a box you have to tick in the convenience module to anable it, makes me smile everytime I do it! :yum:

Can you be more descriptive? I haven't been able to find this "box" to check.

Doesn't work on my 2010 TDI either. Maybe cause I live in the states and they take away all the cool stuff :(

Can you be more descriptive? I haven't been able to find this "box" to check.

You have to go into the long code helper under coding.

Inline with the subject heading, I didn't know my S3 engine drank so much oil!!! I've almost finished the 1 litre can provided with the car. I've only done 8K of miles!

Check it out with other S3 owners kkp..My 3.2 has never needed any oil top up in 50k miles i have done with it ?

Before this i had a VW VR6 4motion and VW said a litre /1000 miles was acceptable !!! and thats what it drank :)

Holy thread revival batman

The rear sweep on the wiper when engaging reverse, why, the most annoying thing in the world!