Close to the magic number………

Maybe it’ll change from a Dyson to a Shark at 1k

57a46c260f95751aa644c848690bd17f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Now you're just showing off with your fancy TPMS display! :tearsofjoy:

• Haha
Reactions: Jcbmally, kayemill and 8YARWY
Now you're just showing off with your fancy TPMS display! :tearsofjoy:

Nah……….as i put my phone onto the wireless charger……….

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jassyo06, kayemill and CarterRS
Nah……….as i put my phone onto the wireless charger……….

:sign unfair: I'm not playing anymore! :tearsofjoy:

• Haha
Reactions: Jassyo06, Jcbmally and 8YARWY
Something I did yesterday:

Launch it for the first time. Mind blown!

:sign omg:

Won't do it every day, but it's a hell of a party piece.

Reactions: Keano04, Jassyo06, Southall87 and 5 others
Pandora installation booked for next week.

Not sure which one yet though…….

Was gonna go Ghost II after the Ampire fiasco, but the Pandora is expandable and seems to have more features like Anti-hijack.

It’s also a physical cut in the cars wiring instead of a Can blocker.

Reactions: RS03???

Was gonna go Ghost II after the Ampire fiasco, but the Pandora is expandable and seems to have more features like Anti-hijack.

The remote start is a nice feature, but requires a key to be sacrificed, or additional key from Audi +programmed for another few 100 pounds.

Reactions: 8YARWY

Interesting they mention 'Range Rover' in the ad, the Police in Sutton Coalfield (after my lads and girlfriends cars went AWOL last Friday night) said the theives pinch range rover there for fun

Interesting one, no sign of his Golf R, theives had the tracker out within 10 minutes, but his girlfriends car also had a tracker fitted but not 'enabled' they re enabled it and hey presto it turns up parked about 1/2 hour away on false plates, suggesting they must have used an RF scanner and missed it as it was'nt activated

What does it actually imobilise? when I did my Golf I thought that if I just stopped it doing anything they would be more likely to sit there trying to work out why it woudnt start, but, if it turned over and wouldnt start it would attract attention and they would (hopefully) just run

What does it actually imobilise? when I did my Golf I thought that if I just stopped it doing anything they would be more likely to sit there trying to work out why it woudnt start, but, if it turned over and wouldnt start it would attract attention and they would (hopefully) just run

The car………..

• Haha
Reactions: Jassyo06 and Add_Profile
Interesting they mention 'Range Rover' in the ad, the Police in Sutton Coalfield (after my lads and girlfriends cars went AWOL last Friday night) said the theives pinch range rover there for fun

Interesting one, no sign of his Golf R, theives had the tracker out within 10 minutes, but his girlfriends car also had a tracker fitted but not 'enabled' they re enabled it and hey presto it turns up parked about 1/2 hour away on false plates, suggesting they must have used an RF scanner and missed it as it was'nt activated

Range rovers can be nicked very easily.

A device that’s plugged into the OBD tells the car to go into emergency mode, it can then be driven away with no keys……

Something I did yesterday:

Launch it for the first time. Mind blown!

:sign omg:

Won't do it every day, but it's a hell of a party piece.

Totally agree! Got a lovely 3.4 from it

Reactions: RSt3ve
I have just agreed a deal on a Blue Saloon LE - which subject to finance approval and also my private plate being swapped and new log book coming - I will have soon.

Unfortunately I will have no money left to change the vents or the wheel :blahblah1: but it will be on my list of changes to make.

Reactions: NevMan
I have just agreed a deal on a Blue Saloon LE - which subject to finance approval and also my private plate being swapped and new log book coming - I will have soon.

Unfortunately I will have no money left to change the vents or the wheel :blahblah1: but it will be on my list of changes to make.
At this stage, LE's appear to be better spec than Vorsprung and move on with life, rather than waiting and waiting. Seems, all the early birds orders for Vorsprung were too early for the Audi worms. (filed and forgotten).

Reactions: garethdj and NevMan
At this stage, LE's appear to be better spec than Vorsprung and move on with life, rather than waiting and waiting. Seems, all the early birds orders for Vorsprung were too early for the Audi worms. (filed and forgotten).

The fact it has TPMS and it has wireless charging; two useful features vs memory seats on the VS is the main difference.
I am not cancelling my VS order. Let’s see the value of it and my car when it arrives.

Reactions: NevMan
My black badges are ordered - should arrive tomorrow.

The red vents are hopefully going to turn up on Thursday.

All I need to do is decide about that wheel… part of me is tempted to buy one from eBay and get it re-trimmed and then try it in the car. Problem is IF it doesn’t work then I have wasted a lot of money.

All I need to do is decide about that wheel… part of me is tempted to buy one from eBay and get it re-trimmed and then try it in the car. Problem is IF it doesn’t work then I have wasted a lot of money.

What about getting royalsteeringwheels to retrim existing, “think” they can also makes them into flat bottomed as option (if not already!) some recent posts have had examples of manufacturers that don’t normally offer fbsw but don’t hold me to it

What about getting royalsteeringwheels to retrim existing, “think” they can also makes them into flat bottomed as option (if not already!) some recent posts have had examples of manufacturers that don’t normally offer fbsw but don’t hold me to it

You are correct. Jack told me that he may be able to convert but as I might swap my LE for the VS when it comes depending on value it would be better to buy one and have it retrimmed so I have something to swap to the other car if needed. But that adds more expense.

I don't understand why you're still going on about it not working. Members who have changed the wheel have told you it works and is fully functional.

Reactions: jimbo255, billymc92 and Mastachaz
I don't understand why you're still going on about it not working. Members who have changed the wheel have told you it works and is fully functional.
What happens with the active lane assist steering? Does it work perfectly?

Reactions: billymc92 and Mike.46
The only way you’ll ever know is to swap the wheel, then go out for a drive on the motorway, turn on lane assist, shut your eyes, and have faith. You’ll soon come up with an answer as to whether or not it works correctly. ;-)

Personally, and sensibly(!), I wouldn’t swap it. I’m sure many people have got it working, but who knows if it works exactly as it was meant to from factory. Not sure what all the fuss is about myself when it comes to flat bottom versus round, but each to their own, it’s their/your car.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mastachaz
I’ve not done it but from what Billy said it all works as should. You must be the only person I’ve seen that is worried about whether lane assist works or not lol

Reactions: billymc92
I’ve not done it but from what Billy said it all works as should. You must be the only person I’ve seen that is worried about whether lane assist works or not lol
I love lane assist; if I am in slow traffic or a motorway I will just stick it on and relax and listen to music.

Spin just likes to sing "the wheels on the bus" as he drives along ;)

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Spinstorm, NevMan, Mr Freeze and 1 other person
How do you turn lane departure off properly? Sometimes, after pressing the button on the end of the stalk, it waits 10 seconds or so and goes off, only to come back on all on its own during the same journey. Has a mind of its own.

How do you turn lane departure off properly? Sometimes, after pressing the button on the end of the stalk, it waits 10 seconds or so and goes off, only to come back on all on its own during the same journey. Has a mind of its own.
Definitely shouldn’t come back on during the same journey unless you’ve pressed it again or do an ignition cycle. Only way it can be turned off permanently is through a coding tool.

Definitely shouldn’t come back on during the same journey unless you’ve pressed it again or do an ignition cycle. Only way it can be turned off permanently is through a coding tool.
Thanks. Will have to keep my eye on it. My wife took it to work this morning. Turned it off at the bottom of our road, by the time she was going up the sliproad to the motorway, she said it had turned itself back on again. She tried again and it only lasted a few minutes then it was back on again. Will play at the weekend.

The only way you’ll ever know is to swap the wheel, then go out for a drive on the motorway, turn on lane assist, shut your eyes, and have faith. You’ll soon come up with an answer as to whether or not it works correctly. ;-)

Personally, and sensibly(!), I wouldn’t swap it. I’m sure many people have got it working, but who knows if it works exactly as it was meant to from factory. Not sure what all the fuss is about myself when it comes to flat bottom versus round, but each to their own, it’s their/your car.
flat looks more nice :) but tbh when you drive its even more comfortable then flat bottom :) but yes looks a bit big

Reactions: RichK
Thanks. Will have to keep my eye on it. My wife took it to work this morning. Turned it off at the bottom of our road, by the time she was going up the sliproad to the motorway, she said it had turned itself back on again. She tried again and it only lasted a few minutes then it was back on again. Will play at the weekend.
Is she holding it for 5 seconds until the light fully disappears? Just pushing it for a couple seconds will probably cancel it for that one time but that’s not it fully off till the next start up

I’ve already told him on here and Facebook messenger when he messaged that that function works

I’ve already told him on here and Facebook messenger when he messaged that that function works
My question is - IF there are capacitive touch sensors in the standard RS3 wheel then doesn’t that mean there are extra wires coming out of the wheel into the car?

Do you have the original wheel you removed? Does it look like anything is there?