Things to do for free

Yeah its just an allen key mate & carb cleaner cleaner is cool.Did mine yesterday.

Was going to say, as it made a difference from cleaning it?

Just had a google for it and it seems that cleaning it does make an improvement but it's all dependant on how covered it it is. I guess if it's anything like my TB was it'd be filthy. I'll give it a go tomorrow, it's easy to get to so can't do any harm to try it.

Also, where's the best place to get a anti buzz t piece?

that is the one i bought not fitted yet will do soon will fit it to the dv if welly reckons fpr may be bad idea because of fuel leaks

I've been driving round since Saturday morning without the little rubber strip at the rear of the engine bay. The catch can smell comes through stronger and it whistles at about 70mph! I'm assuming it's letting out more heat though ;)

Welcome to having a smelly car mate :).

Just to add, i have cleaned the IAT sensor, not drivin the car yet but it looked worse for wear so guna replace it, only cost about £11 so well see.

Welcome to having a smelly car mate :).

Just to add, i have cleaned the IAT sensor, not drivin the car yet but it looked worse for wear so guna replace it, only cost about £11 so well see.

Yeah I'm definitely a fan of venting to atmos but just not venting it right by the cabins air intakes. Once the smic is out the way I'll be venting to the wheel arch!

Yeah i nee to move mine, currently its down behind the gearbox you can still wiff it.

What FMIC setup you looking at westle?

So like what essthree did! You running a uprated smic too?