THIEVING GETS!!!!!

nealjohns

Reaction score
so there i was,at work,when some guy tells me my car lights are flashing..

so i goes round the corner to find the side window smashed and the RNSE gone!

well the thieving b@stards!!!

so ****** ****** off and to top it off i think the insurance only pay out up to £400 on sat nav equiptment but i got a £300 excess!

so looks like i may be in the market for a new RNSE.are the ones in the facelift cars better than the pre facelift or the same?

thanks.i know there sure are.it was only last month when someone broke in my home at 2.30am for the car keys!

No way!!! Its getting worse, you just cant have anything nice anymore. Hope you get sorted soon.

Sorry to hear this matey. Hope you get it all sorted

makes me sick when i hear of something like this happening to a fellow member hope you sort something out soon fella

cheers,will be ringing insurance first thing in morning.hope i got it wrong and i am covered for more than i thought

i allways thought that you were covered for standard fit upto any value and only aftermarket up to said value but i could be wrong let us know how you get on

oh right ok.i hope thats right.its a bit unclear in the policy but will find out soon enough.will keep you posted..

Sorry to hear this fella, some real ******** out there tbh & mk1 units are targets for a certain reason I wont explain.

If you need to source a new one, give me a shout as I can sometimes source units, not stolen.

Sickening. Too many lowlifes in this country who want things and are not willing to work for them. I dont see it getting any better until the authority's take the hard line approach and start dishing out punishments instead of slaps on the wrist.

Unlucky feller hope you get it sorted.

sorry to hear it bud, ******** the newer one s better, speaking of which ou mind dropping me hte bes price you could get one for nige, a mates after an rns-e and i might consider upgrading mine ;)

yeh think i may need to source a new one.would muchly appreciate it if you know of one going.mk2 this time tho.debating not going thru insurance as they only pay up to 400 with my excess at 300.not sure how much audi charge for a unit but im guessing a lot more than 400!

far too many lazy lowlifes ,your right.steal other peoples hard earned property.

2.4k from audi, me somewhat cheaper, pm if interested.

Sorry to hear this, makes me sick!

Can't have anything of value these days, scum bags come and have everything nice we own!

some serious scrotes out there, sorry to hear about this mate, let us know how you get on with the insurance.

thanks for all the comments guys.
well my insurance only pay up to £400 on audio equiptment whether factory fitted or not.then i have a £300 excess.
i booked it in at audi for a quote on the replacent unit and the damage caused around the rnse.in the meantime i decided to call audi leeds for a quote on an rnse..£2800!!!! with the dvd.
Needless to say i wont be going thru my insurance.as for the damage on console ,which audi would prob replace the whole dash and my obvious concerns about it never been the same again ie squeaks etc,i may have found someone who can fix it without replacing dash.will have to see about that one.
so its a used rnse out of my pocket unfortunately..not literally of course.that would be quite good tho..