Thieving Bast*rds got an unexpected welcome

chrissy1502002

Reaction score
Just thought I would let you all know a group of little shits tried to nick my S3 mirrors last nite at about 1 in the morning :no:. My car was parked on my drive up the side of our house. What they wernt expecting was for me and my mates to be in my dads Mercedes :racer:. We pulled up on the drive and saw them around my car, so I parked the Merc blocking the only exit from our drive as its surrounded with the house on the right, garage at the back and next doors garage and a 8ft wall on the left. We all jumped out and their faces were an absolute picture :sos:!

Two of my mates are MMA fighters :weight_lift2: so i didnt feel to intimidated jumping out either. Needles to say they got what they deserved then the police were called :busted_cop:. They were arrested and taken down to the station there and then:applaus:

So lesson of today, stay the f*ck away from my car or your nuts are mine :eyebrows:

Glad they took a smacking for it.

Although I would feel uncomfortable handing out punishment etc on my doorstep, because now they know where you live IF they decide they want to get involved in a bit of payback.

Just thought I would let you all know a group of little shits tried to nick my S3 mirrors last nite at about 1 in the morning :no:. My car was parked on my drive up the side of our house. What they wernt expecting was for me and my mates to be in my dads Mercedes :racer:. We pulled up on the drive and saw them around my car, so I parked the Merc blocking the only exit from our drive as its surrounded with the house on the right, garage at the back and next doors garage and a 8ft wall on the left. We all jumped out and their faces were an absolute picture :sos:!

Two of my mates are MMA fighters :weight_lift2: so i didnt feel to intimidated jumping out either. Needles to say they got what they deserved then the police were called :busted_cop:. They were arrested and taken down to the station there and then:applaus:

So lesson of today, stay the f*ck away from my car or your nuts are mine :eyebrows:

Nice one !!! :icon_thumright:

You were lucky the police didn't arrest you and your mates for common assault - I've heard of that happeneing as well ! :crying:

Good shout, tbh we didnt really think about that when the adrenaline was pumping lol. We didnt really kill them or anything haha, just gave as good as we got and kept them there untill the police turned up :)

Nice one !!! :icon_thumright:

You were lucky the police didn't arrest you and your mates for common assault - I've heard of that happeneing as well ! :crying:

Actually we all expected to be shipped to the station too! We told the police exactly what happened and they were actually pretty cool, and said that if it was his car, they would of got alot worse :)

brilliant news !! spot on id of drove them to the moors give em a hiding before removing there shoes and socks and kicking them out pennyless ...tw-ts

Good on you lad!! Had to run out of my house @ 2am one morning- crafty f**kers tried to have mine... I'm sure it was the ebay seller as the account was deleted soon after. Glad you managed to catch them! Either the one's that tried knicking mine were related to Linford Christie or I am getting slow :)

It did make me feel good, it couldnt of worked out any better!

It has made me consider selling the mirrors, seeing as someone knows where to find them now :bye:

Good for you mate - did you get pictures of the little barstewards???! If so, put their pics up on ASN to name and shame them.

Its a shame you have to sell them do to scum. I'm fairly sure they aren't solid aluminium, only the 8L ones were & weighed a ton.