The world vs Audi drivers...

Lol interesting thread! vids look like normal everyday driving to me- if you can't beat em join em :sweatsmile:

I encounter this stuff multiple times a day where I live

Reactions: wideboybloke
It just looks like normal driving within the M25. Nothing to shout about. A large numbers of drivers are ***** and inconsiderate regardless of their age, sex, colour, car, etc... So my view is that it's up to us (the decent, educated and polite drivers - we are, aren't we?) to raise the bar and be alert at all times :)

Reactions: richinsoton, Tobz28 and A3Adam
@S32B What part of the UK are you from? This looks like normal driving style for London:scared2:

Undertake in a left hand turn lane and cut you up - Yep
Pedestrians walking out in front of you - Yep
Idiots on Boris bikes, which means they can go through red lights -Yep
Signal, manoeuvre and then check mirror to see who you have just cut up - Yep - I laughed more than I should have at this, literally happens all the time lol
Sound the horn if you haven't moved off on the Amber light quicker than Lewis -Yep

I could go on!

Anyway great thread...keep the vids coming!

Couple of impatient drivers - this one made me laugh at the time...

And I really have no words for this one (there was somebody sat in the Corolla as well!):

Genuinely cant believe what I've just watched, seems a new car aswell, they MUST have grazed that wall surely!?

I'm getting a dash cam - not because I want to expose other driver's habits (I have a fair share of my own), but more of a memories thing.

"Remember the time that guy drove across the central reservation? Good times...."

Reactions: glasgowdubber
Only had the cams in for a month or so - but a couple of examples:

BMW driver wants all the road to himself:

Passat driver thinks he has to give way - then cuts the corner (the bus lane is a 7.30 to 9.30am operation only). The volume is quite loud on video - sorry.

Here's my 2 cents.

This a5 driver love the look of his own face and is happy to let the world burn around him.

165076F7-BEC2-49B7-AB29-7D666C349634_zpssqdfy86x.jpg

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Look on the right hand side between the road and the hedge, it's a cycle lane! But someone forgot to tell this woman:

Reactions: Tom.H, KieranJ22, AJ Jacob and 3 others
Hahaha! I feel like getting one just to capture driving comedy rather than security....is that wrong now???

Brilliant! (Unless of course I was on a bike in front of her).
I too must get one of these. The hours of fun they provide.:smiley:

Just confirms my opinion that people are idiots (although the last video, the woman at least acknowledged she was in your way)

Give way to pedestrians at all times. Just like you did.

On the first one, bikes seem to be allowed to do that.

Wondered what this BMW was doing today, I thought "Where the F is this guy going?"......

Then I saw lol :)

Reactions: azibux1, Audi Bairn and MattSedg
Wondered what this BMW was doing today, I thought "Where the F is this guy going?"......

Then I saw lol :)

they never do themselves any favours....I had one come flying at me around a corner today

Look on the right hand side between the road and the hedge, it's a cycle lane! But someone forgot to tell this woman:

That genuinely made me chuckle!

I knew what she was going to do as soon as I saw her there...Don't rush love! When I flashed her she just looked in the mirror like she didn't have a care in the world...but she did have kids in the car!

Two parts as it was right at the end of the recording time:

I knew what she was going to do as soon as I saw her there...Don't rush love! When I flashed her she just looked in the mirror like she didn't have a care in the world...but she did have kids in the car!

Two parts as it was right at the end of the recording time:

Probably didn't even know she'd done anything wrong :wtf:
There's a retail park here that I dread going to at all as nobody even bothers about the one way system at all. Met someone head on last time and just sat there until they moved. She put her window down ready to argue until I pointed out that there were six foot long big white arrows that were a bit of a give away.
Sadly becoming all too common that folk just don't give a s**t about road rules, discipline, etiquette at all.
Yours Sincerely
Victor Meldrew :rage:

Reactions: PeterPatch1 and richinsoton
Probably didn't even know she'd done anything wrong :wtf:
There's a retail park here that I dread going to at all as nobody even bothers about the one way system at all. Met someone head on last time and just sat there until they moved. She put her window down ready to argue until I pointed out that there were six foot long big white arrows that were a bit of a give away.
Sadly becoming all too common that folk just don't give a s**t about road rules, discipline, etiquette at all.
Yours Sincerely
Victor Meldrew :rage:
lol :) A lot of my mates are now getting cameras for their cars, one who has a Golf GTi was going around a roundabout the other day and a woman was coming straight at him the wrong way!!! 10% off your insurance for having one is also a bonus!

lol :) A lot of my mates are now getting cameras for their cars, one who has a Golf GTi was going around a roundabout the other day and a woman was coming straight at him the wrong way!!! 10% off your insurance for having one is also a bonus!

Yeah, I keep thinking about a camera but never get round to doing anything about it.
Really should get one though.
You really do come across some "roasters" these days :blink:

No prizes for guessing what this woman is doing! Went on for a good while as well! Thought she was going to hit me a few times....

No prizes for guessing what this woman is doing! Went on for a good while as well! Thought she was going to hit me a few times....

Grrrr, drives me mad! I really need to set myself up a youtube channel and start uploading the ones I catch too.

Yep, that worked really well, anyone got ant tips for posting video etc.

Not sure what happened to the previous YouTube link, appollogies

This happened just before Christmas. £4ks worth of damage as she went straight through the wing, alloy, bumper, headlight and the PS auxiliary radiator that sits in front of the wheel. Car dropped all the coolant on the road (you can see the steam) and I had to have it recovered. All because she "didn't see me"

Glad I had the camera!

Wtf , based on evidence like that it should call into question..

They need to be banned .

These are crazy.

What camera have you got @thebluefox? It looks pretty decent. Mine is both rubbish in the dark, and has no speed indicator.... perhaps a good thing sometimes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought this woman on the bike was going to get it yesterday morning! I could see the car coming she couldn't, it looked closer in RL :

These are crazy.

What camera have you got @thebluefox? It looks pretty decent. Mine is both rubbish in the dark, and has no speed indicator.... perhaps a good thing sometimes

Ha - yeah - sometimes! It's the Blackvue dr650gw-2ch. The front camera is 1080p, and the rear is 720p - although I think the newer version is even better quality.

Though it will mess with your DAB signal...