The world vs Audi drivers...

S32B

Reaction score
As a lot of us have dashcams I thought it would an idea for us to share some of the idiots that we come across on a day to day basis!

From the last few days-

These two idiots decided to use the lane to turn left to undertake me and then cut in front just before they ran out of road:

Today, Cut the corner why don't you:

Today, Could see what she was going to do before she did it, good job I didn't take MY lane!:

A couple of weeks back, a woman with a deathwish

Reactions: voorhees, A3_Rider, Beluga S line and 1 other person
Just confirms my opinion that people are idiots (although the last video, the woman at least acknowledged she was in your way)

Had something like this today.

Nearly got cut up coming off the duel carriage way from Winchester to the Midlands as the roads merge. Brand new 530d Estate.

I gave him a friendly wave in my rear view mirrior as he gave me some nasty hand signals. I then decided I would leave him goodbye.

Think it has been suggested on here BMW's with the 30d engine is quite quick......didn't see any evidence of that today!

Last edited:
Reactions: Webba and Scottyg
I'm of the opinion that a lot of people nowadays have got there driving license in a lucky bag ...

Reactions: Peto, PeterPatch1, Scottyg and 1 other person
I need a dash cam!

I'm getting a bit bored of people really wanting to show me that their cars faster and better than mine lately, happening far too often as of late

the examples you showed didn't really demonstrate it was against audi drivers. its just people driving in the road generally. those cars are not as high valued as the a3 so they wouldn't care too much.

the examples you showed didn't really demonstrate it was against audi drivers. its just people driving in the road generally. those cars are not as high valued as the a3 so they wouldn't care too much.
I think you miss the point of the thread :)

Reactions: Pulp84
I think you miss the point of the thread :)

it happens....
25smileface%2Bshort.png

Reactions: toooldforboyracing
@S32B What part of the UK are you from? This looks like normal driving style for London:scared2:

Undertake in a left hand turn lane and cut you up - Yep
Pedestrians walking out in front of you - Yep
Idiots on Boris bikes, which means they can go through red lights -Yep
Signal, manoeuvre and then check mirror to see who you have just cut up - Yep
Sound the horn if you haven't moved off on the Amber light quicker than Lewis -Yep

I could go on!

Anyway great thread...keep the vids coming!

Reactions: Peto, KrisKrk, glasgowdubber and 2 others
I'm getting a bit bored of people really wanting to show me that their cars faster and better than mine lately, happening far too often as of late

Agree. If I get into a situation with a driver, whether it's my fault or theirs, and their only response is to drive off as fast as they can, the only thought running through my head is "What a ****"... no wonder Audi drivers get a reputation like that when that is people's first response!

There's no pattern to what/type of driver either, I do find that Audi drivers seem a bit more curtious with me though

Reactions: KrisKrk, Mojave96 and Ignition1
Have to say that I find the majority of Audi Drivers around me are some of the worse offenders.
At times, I wish there was a button that would make the four rings disappear.

Good videos of general bad driving which appears to be more and more common these days - I think it's mainly the younger generation ??
Not sure it's particularly aimed at you because you drive an Audi though.

:D I don't think that. The thread title was tongue in cheek :p This is an Audi forum so we are all Audi drivers, so the non Audi drivers are the world...the word vs us!!! lol it's like having to explain a joke...it's just not as funny and the moment is gone :D

The idea is to get all the AUDI FORUM members with dash cams to post their experiences of idiots on the road :)

Reactions: Simon L and Scottyg
Have to say that I find the majority of Audi Drivers around me are some of the worse offenders.
At times, I wish there was a button that would make the four rings disappear.

Good videos of general bad driving which appears to be more and more common these days - I think it's mainly the younger generation ??
I tend to agree with you to a point, but I have generally there's always good and bad drivers in every marque of car...

Hi i wish i had a cam bcos tonight when i am nearly home i go past a school and there is speed humps and i was doing 25mph and this BMW overtook me on the second to last hump, this has happened to me before but i was in the kids S4 last time and he overtook me on the last speed hump so i just floored it and stayed next to him and his face was a priceless.

Totally oblivious to what she'd done.

Reactions: slayaz, Scottyg, AndyB-S3 and 1 other person
Hi i wish i had a cam bcos tonight when i am nearly home i go past a school and there is speed humps and i was doing 25mph and this BMW overtook me on the second to last hump, this has happened to me before but i was in the kids S4 last time and he overtook me on the last speed hump so i just floored it and stayed next to him and his face was a priceless.
Yes - if you'd had a dash cam you could have posted it on here as an example of two drivers behaving equally irresponsibly.

Reactions: PeterPatch1, slayaz, 4K and 3 others
I am finding car forums awash with dashcam vids nowadays.
Personally, I see enough idiotic driving on the roads day in day out, so would probably only watch one which was really bad.
But that's just me.

On another forum, the Police have been provided with one and action is being taken.

This makes me want to get a dash cam.

For anyone who lives in Watford - you'll know what I mean when I say the Ring Road is full of the dodgiest driving in the world.

Indicators? Pshhh.
Mirrors?! They're for your bathroom innit?
Patience? Lacking.

This makes me want to get a dash cam.

For anyone who lives in Watford - you'll know what I mean when I say the Ring Road is full of the dodgiest driving in the world.

Indicators? Pshhh.
Mirrors?! They're for your bathroom innit?
Patience? Lacking.

I live in Watford and the ring road is manic on some days!

I have even been rear ended on there before, lucky no damage though.

Reactions: Ignition1
I live in Watford and the ring road is manic on some days!

I have even been rear ended on there before, lucky no damage though.

It's insane sometimes. People joining from the Harlequin car parks from the right, others in the wrong lane on the left trying to force their way over...don't know who to look out for!

Standard roundabout behaviour - far too much effort to drive around again when you've made a mistake, much better to do this...

Couple of impatient drivers - this one made me laugh at the time...

And I really have no words for this one (there was somebody sat in the Corolla as well!):

Got a video yesterday of a truck overtaking me while I was stopped at a red light, going straight through the light without even hesitating. Will have to upload that at some point.

Keep the vids coming, i should put a cam in the Kids S4 bcos the wife is always moaning about other drivers nearly causing accidents but its probably her.

Keep the vids coming, i should put a cam in the Kids S4 bcos the wife is always moaning about other drivers nearly causing accidents but its probably her.

Well if she drives like you, it probably is her...

Reactions: PeterPatch1, Simon L, 4K and 2 others
Cut up again! Good job I didn't take MY lane on the inside.

Last edited:
Reactions: Simon L
Cut up by a biker with a death wish. No indication / hand signal. Good job my brakes work!

Couple of impatient drivers - this one made me laugh at the time...

And I really have no words for this one (there was somebody sat in the Corolla as well!):

Your video quality is good, whats the cam you use?

Also, the insignia move is priceless

Cut up again! Good job I didn't take MY lane on the inside.

.....don't ask me how but you just kinda 'know' when someone is gonna do that! ;)

Reactions: Bandicoot51
@S32B Obviously Cheshire Oaks is the N West hotbed of bad drivers given most of your clips are from there.....

I have a dashcam fitted to my motorhome and have captured several idiotic actions.. shame I haven't saved them, just let my SD card get overwritten.

Your video quality is good, whats the cam you use?

Also, the insignia move is priceless
It's a Blackvue DR380. Quality is good just don't try and use one for the rear if you ever want to be able to listen to the radio.

Still have to say that most of my "bad" experiences are with other Audi Drivers.

As soon as that hood is lowered, the amount of A/S3s that then want to under/over take me is unbelievable.
Had an Audi TT stuck to my boot at a roundabout the other day - think he wanted to show me how fast he could go around it.

Still wishing for that button that would remove the four rings from my car on occassions - I'm totally ashamed / embarrassed by other Audi Drivers driving at times.

Reactions: alistairm1
I am a young(ish) bloke myself but some of the young racers in their 1.2 Clio/Corsa's trying to race where I live is unreal...

No wonder the young driver's insurance premiums are so ****** high!

Want a dash cam, did think of using a go pro? Anyone use one of these as a dash cam? Not sure what to buy.