The 'Who's Collecting Their New A3/S3 On 1st March 2015' Thread

Not all insures do this, worth checking it out. I know that Esure and Audi Insurance do. I'm with Esure and have deffered my gap to cover years 2, 3 & 4.
Some insurers that have new car replacement stipulate that unless the exact same car is available they will only pay market value. Worth checking as more often than not a3/s3's are factory orders.

Perfect ...I will be going with Esure for my insurance. So You have purchased your GAP in advance? Can you not just purchase it later this year...?...or does it have to be purchased now?

I've gone with GAPinsurance123 and they let you take out a policy within the first 180 days of its life. I just thought i'd get it done now so as not to forget. Deffered until its 1st birthday though.

Reactions: David83S3
GAPinsurance123 seem to be a tad cheaper than ALA so will probably go with them. I shall get this sorted once I have the car.

Ive been quoted £149 for 2yrs based on vehicle value of £34090 and a claim limit of £20000 .....I dam site better than the Audi quote LMAO

Yeah, think i was £169 for 3 years. Have you gone vehicle replacement rather than return to invoice? I like the fact that Gap123 don't make you stay with the same car. You get the full value to do with as you please.

Yeah, Audi prices are pretty laughable. That said, i did take out the wheel and tyre protection.

Yeah, think i was £169 for 3 years. Have you gone vehicle replacement rather than return to invoice? I like the fact that Gap123 don't make you stay with the same car. You get the full value to do with as you please.

Yeah, Audi prices are pretty laughable. That said, i did take out the wheel and tyre protection.

Yep 100% Vehicle replacement !! I have gone with Service, Tyres & Maintenance with Audi Complete for 2 years as well. Have my car all protected and covered for any eventuality :kissmyrings:

GAPinsurance123 seem to be a tad cheaper than ALA so will probably go with them. I shall get this sorted once I have the car.

Ive been quoted £149 for 2yrs based on vehicle value of £34090 and a claim limit of £20000 .....I dam site better than the Audi quote LMAO

If you ring ALA they'll beat the Gapinsurance123 by 20% of the difference, ALA quote £284, gap insurance123 quoted £227, so ALA matched it minus 20% of the difference for £215.

That's for 4 years. £25000 claim limit.

Reactions: Rob2k68 and David83S3
If you ring ALA they'll beat the Gapinsurance123 by 20% of the difference, ALA quote £284, gap insurance123 quoted £227, so ALA matched it minus 20% of the difference for £215.

That's for 4 years. £25000 claim limit.

Interesting .....Will be sure to give that a go :) .....Thank Andy

Some pretty decent GAP quotes there guys - I'm guessing we've all been offered the same £300/3 yrs from Northampton Audi ?

Just been in today to sort my paperwork out. Still lots going on they were just laying down the new tarmac outside of the showroom. Confirmed collection : 3.30 next Tuesday March 3rd. The countdown begins :eagerness::eagerness: 6 more :moon::lazy: !!!

Some pretty decent GAP quotes there guys - I'm guessing we've all been offered the same £300/3 yrs from Northampton Audi ?

Just been in today to sort my paperwork out. Still lots going on they were just laying down the new tarmac outside of the showroom. Confirmed collection : 3.30 next Tuesday March 3rd. The countdown begins :eagerness::eagerness: 6 more :moon::lazy: !!!

I was quoted £600 for 3 years ...which they then dropped to £400 ....still nowhere near where it should be lol

Hmmm maybe he was feeling guilty after messing me around with the printers not working - he thinks the workmen may have cut through the network cable and was having an IT meltdown with other customers due in after me.

Need to sort this out tomorrow but thanks for sharing your figures gives me something to aim for :icon thumright:

Reactions: David83S3
Hmmm maybe he was feeling guilty after messing me around with the printers not working - he thinks the workmen may have cut through the network cable and was having an IT meltdown with other customers due in after me.

Need to sort this out tomorrow but thanks for sharing your figures gives me something to aim for :icon thumright:

The best they offered me was £250.

Hi all,

HJ15 is a promo code for ALA if interested. 10% discount.