The 'Who's Collecting Their New A3/S3 On 1st March 2015' Thread

Bristle Hound

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, who's going to be collecting their new A3/S3 on the 1st March then? :think:

After much thought I've decided on a 1st March collection

So I'm in :thumbs up: Only around 8 weeks to go :jump:

Reactions: grchmason, Blackwhite, Sandra and 1 other person
me me me me me me me me! can you tell that I'm excited ?:uk::audibash::undwech:
halfway point for me yesterday! sooo need a ride out in one been a long time since my test drive anyone in Aberdeen fancy taking a passenger out for a blast ?

BH I'll be collecting mine first thing in the morning from the same dealer as you.

Reactions: Sandra and Bristle Hound
Looks like we'll have loads of new pics to look forward to on March 1st :D think mine will be second or third week.

Just out of interest, anyone getting theirs detailed before or immediately after collection ?

Also who's started to buy little 'presents' for it when it arrives ?

BH I'll be collecting mine first thing in the morning from the same dealer as you.
Waiting for LF to make an appearance in here too Nawaid ;)

Could be all 3 of us that morning :D

Reactions: Blackwhite
Just out of interest, anyone getting theirs detailed before or immediately after collection ?
Undecided whether I'll be doing it or getting a Pro to do it. Will decide when I see it on collection. Either way will be after tho'

Also who's started to buy little 'presents' for it when it arrives ?
Been doing that since I ordered mine in early August lol

Reactions: Rob2k68
Waiting for LF to make an appearance in here too Nawaid ;)

Could be all 3 of us that morning :D
So that means a good haul of pics on that day. Which dealership you collecting from? :) x

So that means a good haul of pics on that day. Which dealership you collecting from? :) x
Hope the servers can cope with the influx of pics on that day Sandra lol

Coventry Audi for the 3 Amigo's ;) :laugh:

Reactions: Sandra
anyone thinking that picking up the car on the 1st means we'll be one of many picking up their new 15plates. I don't want to feel like another quick sale get him out move onto the next in about 5 seconds flat !

Reactions: Sandra
anyone thinking that picking up the car on the 1st means we'll be one of many picking up their new 15plates. I don't want to feel like another quick sale get him out move onto the next in about 5 seconds flat !
We will make your collection day more fun when you share your pics with us. :) x

Reactions: Bristle Hound, RedTurtle and rikia93
Have they confirmed 1st March for all of you Coventry guys?

Also Coventry with build week 3 he said should be fine for 1st March dependent on delivery.

What BW are yours?

Have they confirmed 1st March for all of you Coventry guys?

Also Coventry with build week 3 he said should be fine for 1st March dependent on delivery.

What BW are yours?
No confirmation for 1st March yet here

My BW was 48 of 2014 & as my signature says, its sat in a compound somewhere in the Midlands

me me me me me me me me! can you tell that I'm excited ?:uk::audibash::undwech:
halfway point for me yesterday! sooo need a ride out in one been a long time since my test drive anyone in Aberdeen fancy taking a passenger out for a blast ?
Mines BW3 and hoping for a mid February delivery.

Rikia93 just go and ask for another test drive. I've had Aberdeens out since lunch time on hogmany and taking it back tomorrow as they're closed just now!!
They've had no problems with me taking out for a spin as and when so long as it's not booked out already ;)

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum but I have been following ASN for a short period of time now. I placed my order for a brilliant red Audi A3 HB on the 17th of Nov 2014 and I am hoping for a 1st March delivery as I specified a 15 plate registration. Fingers crossed there are no hiccups :)

I've been following this forum for a while and would like to thank you all for the consistent humor, insight and advice. Looking forward to more of this. I thought it would be a good time to join now as just short of 2 months to go and I find myself with little to do after having forensically combed through threads to find pics resembling my order. Hard to come by they are :)

Reactions: wooder, The_Ironist and Sandra
I'm not even sure what's going on with mine and very jel of all this info people seem to have.. You guys having to chase your dealers for it? I've literally not heard anything since I paid deposit and signed back in start of nov... Oh tell a lie i emailed end of nov and asked build week as provisionlly was 46ish n told bumped to bw6....

Mines BW3 and hoping for a mid February delivery.

Rikia93 just go and ask for another test drive. I've had Aberdeens out since lunch time on hogmany and taking it back tomorrow as they're closed just now!!
They've had no problems with me taking out for a spin as and when so long as it's not booked out already ;)

I would love too but I fobbed them off (Aberdeen) told them that they were no where near a deal and since I bought my car in Surrey sinceI don't think they'd appreciate it! shame its such a long way to go from Aberdeen to the next nearest dealer Dundee or Inverness!

I'm not even sure what's going on with mine and very jel of all this info people seem to have.. You guys having to chase your dealers for it? I've literally not heard anything since I paid deposit and signed back in start of nov... Oh tell a lie i emailed end of nov and asked build week as provisionlly was 46ish n told bumped to bw6....

I have had no contact other than emailing to tell the dealership my private plate documents were on the way and when I emailed them during my moment of panic thinking I'd ordered suede leather..... that was over a month ago!

Once you know your build week, delivery is usually feasible 3-4 weeks later.

That reminds me I need to take my log book in for the plate., I'm in no rush as have the mess about with insurance n reg

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum but I have been following ASN for a short period of time now. I placed my order for a brilliant red Audi A3 HB on the 17th of Nov 2014 and I am hoping for a 1st March delivery as I specified a 15 plate registration. Fingers crossed there are no hiccups :)

I've been following this forum for a while and would like to thank you all for the consistent humor, insight and advice. Looking forward to more of this. I thought it would be a good time to join now as just short of 2 months to go and I find myself with little to do after having forensically combed through threads to find pics resembling my order. Hard to come by they are :)
Welcome to audi-sport.net. Good to hear your enjoying the forum. :) x

1st March for me, collecting from Stafford. A3 1.4 CoD S Line, manual.
Will be asking the dealer not to prep the car, planning to detail myself as soon as it's home.

Hahahahaha got mine already :p

SORRYSORRYSORRY

2307282-55860__jj_jameson_laughing_meme_1.jpg

Reactions: Foxtrot_Oscar, David83S1 and Rob2k68
Hoping for March 1st !! Ordered on the 29th November ..... not had a build week confirmed yet? Going to email them on Monday to see if there is any further info.

Collection Northampton Audi

Hoping for March 1st !! Ordered on the 29th November

Ordered mine at the start of October and it arrived at the dealers just before Christmas...so you should be OK!

Reactions: Rob2k68 and David83S1
No mate BW6 so 2nd or 3rd week.
Whats your Spec?

When did you get your BW confirmed? Im still not sure why i haven't had mine confirmed? I am being seriously well behaved and haven't been pestering the garage asking for updates every other day HaHa

Whats your Spec?

When did you get your BW confirmed ?

Spec is from memory Daytona grey, s-tronic, pan roof, comfort pack with parking assist plus, reversing camera, LED lights, high beam assist, int light pack, electronic lumbar, mono Pur (can't forget that one !!!), B & O, tech pack and just added mag ride before Christmas.

Got my build week the next day after placing the order over the phone and in writing when I went in to sign the order form although it jumped forward a week then. Surely your dealership must have that for you ? I'd imagine towards the end of Jan for a 1st March delivery.

Interesting about build weeks jumping forward.......seems to be common. I was given BW48 shortly after ordering, which quickly jumped to BW47 (17/11). Maybe Audi have a level of contingency in the early part of the order process. Anyway, I'm now a very happy owner. Hope you all enjoy the build up and ultimately collections. Tell you what.......these forums are addictive during the wait!

Reactions: David83S1 and Rob2k68
Just a thought, when ordered mine from Coventry they said collections 9-6 Monday to Friday but 1st March is a Sunday...

Im sure when I ordered my S3 Northampton Audi were collections on Saturdays & Sundays ......think they were busy

I will be collecting my S3 on the 1st March - I'm BW4 so fingers crossed there arent any problems!

Ill be collecting my S3 on the 1st march. Im status 20 locked on BW3 so should be no issues

My car is ordered with Coulsdon Audi (that's in Surrey). The dealer reckons that they will have more cars going out on Sunday 1st Mar than they will likely have the time to actually deal with!

I'm hoping that I get a slot for the Sunday, but if I don't then I will take the collection day off work.

Reactions: David83S3
Just wondering where everyone is picking up from? Anyone else Sarf East (beckenham)