The Walking Dead Season 4

Ghost

Booooooo!
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Think a few of you follow this.... season 4 starts tonight on FOX at 10pm tonight.

walking-zombie-smiley-emoticon.gif

Reactions: Sandra
Thanks for the reminder Ghost, i had forgotten about that, will set it to rec and watch when i am in the mood for it. :rock:X

Sounds interesting, haven't seen that before, may have to watch it. Did anyone see the tunnel on sky ( antantic? ) last night? Looks an interesting watch,

Walking Dead is the best zombie series on the telly :thumbsup:

I didn’t know The Tunnel stated last night, it looks good, I will watch it On Demand. :icon_thumright:

Just had a quick read about it, and it’s an adaptation of the Scandinavian series The Bridge, if you seen that?

A3Mark, you can watch the first 3 series of the walking dead on Sky, on demand.

Hey Ghost, thats a good pic of you in post one, hahaha. :) x

Reactions: sidibear and Ghost
S4 is looking awesome, i watched the first episode a couple days back, looks like they'll be keeping this one nice and exciting aswell

I didn’t know The Tunnel stated last night, it looks good, I will watch it On Demand. :icon_thumright:

Just had a quick read about it, and it’s an adaptation of the Scandinavian series The Bridge, if you seen that?

A3Mark, you can watch the first 3 series of the walking dead on Sky, on demand.

Great, thanks ghost. recorded tunnel last night, and just finished watching it....can't wait till next week!

I watched it, love walking dead, I live for my friday evenings!

When did The Walking Dead Season 4 come back on? :scared2:

I noticed it back on last night episode 10
Im going to need to watch episode 9 online, think im up to speed then!
:gun2: