The ultimate 'bling' Audi

Japper

Ibis S3 Fan Club
Reaction score
pic23977.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
These rich Arabs hey!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, metallic option on A8 must be say £600ish. Arab 'No I would like my Ally bodied A8 polished and lacquered please'. Audi 'Cachiiiiiing' /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
The Chavs won't know which bit of chrome to steal?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, not sure whether it's polished ally or chrome now. It's MTM that's done it though.

Reminds me of an original Audi 100 I saw in the entrance foyer to the Ingolstadt factory some years ago. It was when Audi first intoduced the fully galvanised body and this Audi 100 was complete, with all the full interior trim etc except that it had not seen a drop of paint anywhere on the body. From a distance it looked like it was silver metallic, it was only when you actually stood next it that you could see it was completly unpainted.

[ QUOTE ]
Reminds me of an original Audi 100 I saw in the entrance foyer to the Ingolstadt factory some years ago. It was when Audi first intoduced the fully galvanised body and this Audi 100 was complete, with all the full interior trim etc except that it had not seen a drop of paint anywhere on the body. From a distance it looked like it was silver metallic, it was only when you actually stood next it that you could see it was completly unpainted.

[/ QUOTE ]

Last time I went there, they had the older A8 on show, in polished aluminium.

Kev.

[ QUOTE ]
Must admit i do quite like the look of it...very ott though but hey if your a rich arab who cares!

[/ QUOTE ]

i echo that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
as an estimate what would that have cost them?

[/ QUOTE ]

About a minutes wage

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
as an estimate what would that have cost them?

[/ QUOTE ]

About a minutes wage

[/ QUOTE ]

No, about a minutes interest accrued on his savings account /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

fyi, I've seen this on an older email stating that this is a special order and it's made of silver! (except for the bumpers). Would you believe it?

Would have thought it was Platinum... cheapskates!
oh well, oil must have dropped a dollar!