The time has come......

BAH - crap excuse..... I think I've got £20, a few Euros, and some sheckels from Dubai, plus I've got half a pack of bourbons (but you'd have to haggle for those as they are my fave).........

boooooo :(

sorry you're getting rid of it, but im sure you won some brownie points with the fiance!

guess i wont get chance to see you burning round bournemouth then....

good luck with the wedding :)

whats the replacement gonna be?

its a spanking motor mate, I would have refused at gunpoint to get rid of it for a dull-box.

Get an RS4 Avant then, and she cant say nuthin!

A picasso / zafira says "I have now served my biological purpose, and im waiting to die." or "my wife picks my car"

LOL

:)

Nah - its nuffink like that. No pitta patta for years yet!! Just need to consolidate my finances as house and flat mortgages are due for renewal at the end of the year and Buy to Let mortgages are ****** at the moment, and what with a wedding, its all looking a bit Pete to be fair.

I have no idea on the replacement - maybe a 911.....:blahblah1:

ah, good to hear it mate. Take it from someone who has 5 kids (all grown up now) - dont ever have any. Buy the car you want and never ever let the wife have a say in it.

I once turned up with an mr2 turbo that I swapped my scooby for, and the wife went mental. I went for a drive. Nuff said LOL!

The fekin credit crunch crap is slowing my new car aspirations cos they all want 20% cash deposit now on TOP of a strong trade-in. Its ******* me off but I will get the right deal yet.

Good luck - and if you do get a 911, let us see it! I am torn between a 911 and an M3 at the mo....

Mate - drive both. The M3 is great but I personally dont like the image that goes with them. Having come from a Boxster, I can certainly vouch for the fact that you need deep pockets to maintain Porsches.

I bought the S4 as I presumed that buying an 04 plate car, it would be less costly to run than a Porsche. Not a chance. It appears that I bought someone elses problems, which i have now just finished paying for over the past six months. In all honestly, I love the car to pieces, and if I cant get very close to the asking price, there is no way I am going to sell it, and I could be stuck with a lot worse.

I tried to PX it on Monday and got offered............£13k. The **** taking c u next tuesday. :no:

£13K ?? what did they say when you finished laughing at them?

they must have thought you were born yesterday.

It was via email - I just didnt bother responding. Couldn't beleive it was right. Hey ho.