The Sun is out!

Heh! Round of golf this evening, then a match tomorrow afternoon, competition on Sunday morning, and a social fourball Sunday afternoon.

Also, driving the captain to the match Saturday, in his RS4. Hee Hee!

Then back to work Monday for a rest and 2 games of cricket, Tuesday and Wednesday!!

Ive just started work @ 2pm. Was out in the sun before that. 21c here. Nicest day so far.

I've just eaten a nice hot pepperoni pizza and now I'm sweating my b*llocks off.
I'll choose wiser next time.

Roof will be coming off the car for the journey home this evening :racer:

Go for a run in the morning, Watch the game in the afternoon followed by Beer and BBQ :beerchug:

Sunday - Nothing planned.

For all you guy's that have to work over the weekend :applaus:

I'm working nights tonight and all my mates are off to the beer garden at 7.00 :(

I'll pop down for a coke and then shuffle off to work....boo.

whole day to myself tomoro. 27 degrees up here in the north o scot, wife n kids all away tomoro, another day to me, go bike then barby n vod sat nyt woo hoooooooooooooooooo ................................. left work at 2 been down beach since, :yahoo:

I was supposed to be working this weekend, but by an inspired stroke of good luck I have taken leave :cool: and my daughter is 1 on Sunday ;)

I was supposed to be working this weekend, but by an inspired stroke of good luck I have taken leave :cool: and my daughter is 1 on Sunday ;)

Awesome work :)

Can I suggest an outside party with ice cream for Sunday?

I'm taking the S3 to Audi for a free vehicle inspection in the morning then for the rest of the day I'll be sunbathing :)

Spent yesterday and today morning in Stratford upon Avon, have to say it was amazing, the sun was BLAZING down and it was just so chilled :)

went my mates for a barbecue today and hes a head chef so mountains of steaks...kept out of the sun though,I don't like it.

Nice cool evening, sitting outside with a cold beer and the laptop :cool:

I watched the footy and went to a Barbacue
awesome Chelsea won im well happy.....................

Im off for three weeks !!!!! :rockwoot:

Just been sunbathing out the back with a book and a couple of cans. Taking a little break as im beginning to burn.

A quick bite to eat, a top up with lotion and i should be back out shortly.

Enjoy work though................... :haha:

The hotter it goes, the shorter the skirts get... sweeeet:D

The hotter it goes, the shorter the skirts get... sweeeet:D

I'm too looking forward to seeing this......+ the hotter it gets the more cleavage is on show :hubbahubba:. I'm told it's a good idea to drive around your local uni at lunch time!

I'm too looking forward to seeing this......+ the hotter it gets the more cleavage is on show :hubbahubba:. I'm told it's a good idea to drive around your local uni at lunch time!

One of the benefits of working at a certain University in the centre of Oxford!!

:jump::eyebrows::whistle2:

Still beaming over here, I'm heading to a wedding in a bit too, perfect weather to soon to be married couple. :cool:

Its ****** scorching in the Hull isnt it?.....happy days.

I've been gardening this morning....now where's my pipe and slippers? :(

LOL @ the gardening, dont worry old chap, I did the same over the weekend!!!

LOL @ the gardening, dont worry old chap, I did the same over the weekend!!!

I was working over the weekend so this is my weekend, last free day after spending all day changing my brakes yesteday so got to get everything done today before going back to work tomorrow :(

Hopefully it'll have cooled down a bit tomorrow, it really is unpleasant at work when its this hot.

T

Im sat in an office all day, with a window next to me with the sun blazing in!!!

I think tomorrow is the last good day of weather for this week, hopefully it will stay warm enough till the meet is over at least!!

Worked at a Japanese car auction this morning for a friend, just spent a couple of hours outside the local Wetherspoons on the high street watching the totty, I think its gonna be a summer to remember :p

I think yesterday was officially 'Tit Monday' according to one of my mates who works in town :)

I've just eaten a nice hot pepperoni pizza and now I'm sweating my b*llocks off.
I'll choose wiser next time.

hahahaha pee funny , sweating for nothing me and my mate used to get lamb pattis with hot sauce on i used to laugh at his forehead **** wet through in sweat lol hahaha

Just got back from vegas last thurs it was 110 some days and came back to this heat :yahoo:Its a nice come down been in the park with my daughter all day i look like a lobster lol ....Last night was outside in a beer garden with a free curry the pub supply every monday, Good gear to ...Also drinking ice cold shandy dont get me wrong i love my beer but shandys in the sun mmmmnnn mmmmmn awesome ....