the story so far

a step ladder yeah lmao , but thanks dude im happy with the stance now looks so much better now still want to go lower but thats another story lol

im loving the lows but hate having to keep rocking myself of these speed bumps lol

haha know what you mean mate i use a petrol station just down the road from my work and on the way in the car is litterly on 3 wheels driving in there i get some funny looks when its rocking hahhaha

a few rhandom pics from today first is lol at the kerb gap and my car
29052011574.jpg

29052011617.jpg

and the second is no more flaps ive taken off my mud flaps there you go flap haters lol

Looking good Fran indeed :)

You fully down on your coils now?

thanks ewan want to swap if you like the red that much lmfao only joking matey thanks for your kind comment

so yesturday i was bored again in work so i got busy with the paint again i resprayed my front audi rings as the were chipped and my interior trims as i was bored of the 3m carbon so they are this colour now
09062011696.jpg
10062011698.jpg
10062011700.jpg

Nice fran.

They kinda remind me of jordans Vmr's !

Reactions: FranA3
well the last south wales meet we had was up in brecon and im sure that we can arrange for the next one to be up there

so yesturday i was bored again in work so i got busy with the paint again i resprayed my front audi rings as the were chipped and my interior trims as i was bored of the 3m carbon so they are this colour now
09062011696.jpg
10062011698.jpg
10062011700.jpg
Any pics fitted like matey?

Any pics fitted like matey?
i will go outside a take a few for ya now dude but tbh they dont look that different from the standard piano black ones in normal light just see the met bits in them in sunlight tho they look awesome , but thats the look i wanted standard looking but with a twist

i will go outside a take a few for ya now dude but tbh they dont look that different from the standard piano black ones in normal light just see the met bits in them in sunlight tho they look awesome , but thats the look i wanted standard looking but with a twist
I know were your coming from pal bet it looks sweet in the right light, just see if you can catch it when its sunny

ok here is a few pics of them fitted
13062011704.jpg

13062011705.jpg
13062011707.jpg

the above are in normal light

13062011708.jpg

13062011709.jpg

13062011711.jpg

and the final pics is a close up of the paint in sun and light off my phone
13062011713.jpg

Looks well m8 you can really see it in the last few pics, but like scottish says could pass as OEM, nice little touch ;)

Did a little bit digging for you anarl m8, just remembered you wanted to get your exaust sorted when you got abit dollar saved up, duno if you read got mine done by powerflow £80 fitted, found the nearest powerflow supplier to you, its in newport??? anyway here is the address and tele number if your wanting to give them a ring. . . .

Welsh Coast Customs LTD
8 Latches Wharf
Mill Parade
NEWPORT
NP20 2JR

Telephone: 01633 841484

If you look at this link below the part number is RiT for the same one as i got, i got them seperate but with yours being the 1.6 this will fit straight on, just make sure is you do it the fit it with the powerflow facing down haha :icon_thumright:

Tail Pipes from Powerflow

thats looks pretty goof that Fran! i need to do something with my poxy piano trims, they let down my interior a bit now tbh... cloudy as feck!

Reactions: FranA3
Looks good fran, need to do something with my inlay i got piano black inlay but may just sell them and do something with the standard plastic ones i got.

Did a little bit digging for you anarl m8, just remembered you wanted to get your exaust sorted when you got abit dollar saved up, duno if you read got mine done by powerflow £80 fitted, found the nearest powerflow supplier to you, its in newport??? anyway here is the address and tele number if your wanting to give them a ring. . . .

Welsh Coast Customs LTD
8 Latches Wharf
Mill Parade
NEWPORT
NP20 2JR

Telephone: 01633 841484

If you look at this link below the part number is RiT for the same one as i got, i got them seperate but with yours being the 1.6 this will fit straight on, just make sure is you do it the fit it with the powerflow facing down haha :icon_thumright:

Tail Pipes from Powerflow

I wouldnt use them if im honest called down there before they didnt have a clue. Guy said there they just deal with Vauxhalls and Fords really.

I wouldnt use them if im honest called down there before they didnt have a clue. Guy said there they just deal with Vauxhalls and Fords really.
Thats fair doos the powerflow garage supplier i used was top notch:o.k: thort their service would reflect from garage to garage. . .

thats looks pretty goof that Fran! i need to do something with my poxy piano trims, they let down my interior a bit now tbh... cloudy as feck!
cheers rye rub em down and respray them like i did i was bored of the carbon wrap and didnt want to go back to standard so i decided to spray them in that colour so they look near standard when looking under normal light but under sunlight they pop out like they do im very happy with them :)

Looks good fran, need to do something with my inlay i got piano black inlay but may just sell them and do something with the standard plastic ones i got.

you know where i am ash if you want anything like that done to your buddy , im doing mark white's a4 trims for him very very soon he wants them done in the same colour as mine i think , if you want your done give me a shout fella i'll do em cheap for ya :wub:

nice work fran - you are one man who knows how to tackle boredom! cant wait to get mine and be busy with it all the time lol!

any plans on the front bumper upgrade?

haha cheers matey i do like to have a play with a bit of paint :), yeah maybe end of this year early next year poss doing the s-line front conversion still not 100% sure yet we'll see tho

you love your twin grilles :laugh:

either way though, your have the colour which speaks for itself :rock: