The Saloon Version Of The Challinor's Car !

l much prefer Viper Green with a BSP and with them Black rotor alloys... and some black roof rails and a panroof would look epic.
A exclusive colour will be on my options list the next time around.

Reactions: Simon L
l much prefer Viper Green with a BSP and with them Black rotor alloys... and some black roof rails and a panroof would look epic.
A exclusive colour will be on my options list the next time around.

.....yeah I could go with that mate.............on a saloon of course ;)

Yeah a Sedan....lol,OFF topic again,l dont know what size the boot/trunk is in the Saloon/Sedan...lol but the hatchbacks is tiny and to be honest the S3 Is smallest car inside/outside l have owned since my Grande Punto not that it bothers me just me alone in the car.

Yeah a Sedan....lol,OFF topic again,l dont know what size the boot/trunk is in the Saloon/Sedan...lol but the hatchbacks is tiny and to be honest the S3 Is smallest car inside/outside l have owned since my Grande Punto not that it bothers me just me alone in the car.

Sorry but even a Gallardo can't pull off gold wheels. Some things in life are just inherently evil......... ;)

Only the blue scooby got close !!!

Reactions: veeeight
Needs gold wheels with that colour to really pull it off.

gold_zps912950c0.jpg

(with thanks to @a3_phil)
(From: http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/welcome-to-the-hulk.229497/page-2#post-2291774 )

Your obsessed

I test drove an S3 sportback in Java Green with a black styling pack. If the Audi exclusive paint wasn't a £2000 extra it would have been a serious contender on my list...

I test drove an S3 sportback in Java Green with a black styling pack. If the Audi exclusive paint wasn't a £2000 extra it would have been a serious contender on my list...

I won't bore you but that's what I ordered and changed to what I have now.

Found it too light, especially in the sun - bit too citrus for my liking.