The Saloon Version Of The Challinor's Car !

Bristle Hound

Staff member
Reaction score
Someone's been copying your bodywork colour @The Challinor on a S3 saloon ;)

1.jpg

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?7214921-2015-S3-Exclusive-Viper-Green

Reactions: The Challinor and daydotz
At least it's in a different country, looks to be a left hooker.

Doesnt look as good on the saloon/sedan in my opinion,hatchbacks suit funky colours,saloon suits classy metallic colours?

Reactions: Simon L and Rob2k68
Doesnt look as good on the saloon/sedan in my opinion,hatchbacks suit funky colours,saloon suits classy metallic colours?

Agreed, that green doesn't look at all nice on the saloon! Very nice on the hatch though.

If we ever see another S3 in viper green in the UK will Ben change the name from The Hulk to The Sulk.

Reactions: naughts4187
Maybe the roof box is trying to hide that hideous colour or does it contain a sheet that you cover it up with as soon as you park?
Only a clown would buy one..

Yep anyone buying an A1 and needing that roof box bought the wrong car !!!!!!

Reactions: Jassyo06
My son thought the colour was cool but I'm still not sure.. Reminds me of Granny Smiths and I hate apples...

No thanks mate. I will be buying white next...

Last edited:
USA is on the list, went to Texas years ago but want to go a few more places. Love a camaro / mustang for that trip though.

Awesome! I am sure you will like it over here.

Years ago I had a Mint 1968 Camaro. It was silver with a black stripe across the
hood. Black leather interior. :wub:

Reactions: The Challinor
Awesome! I am sure you will like it over here.

Years ago I had a Mint 1968 Camaro. It was silver with a black stripe across the
hood. Black leather interior. :wub:

Partners has family in Boston so was thinking about using that as a base and visit Cape cod, New York, Grand Canyon, etc.

Reactions: Blackwhite
Partners has family in Boston so was thinking about using that as a base and visit Cape cod, New York, Grand Canyon, etc.

That's great Chall's. I am in the next state over. Connecticut. New York is
fun. If you ever get a chance ------ California on the west coast. :redface new:

I've been to the Bay Area many times and just wondering why you select Cupertino as the place you want to visit. Just a load of semicon companies isn't it. :blahblah1:

Well they have to spend their cash mountain on something!!
San Francisco is an amazing city to visit though, you would love that.

Reactions: Blackwhite and The Challinor
c50caac117b898896854607aa9968b36.jpg

Some colours just lend themselves to gold wheels

adv_gold_3.jpg

Reactions: Blackwhite
Sorry but even a Gallardo can't pull off gold wheels. Some things in life are just inherently evil......... ;)

Reactions: Wondering Soul and Jassyo06