The S4 is even better in the night

sunshinewelly

Reaction score
I was impressed with the interior in the day but by god its even better at night Pretty speechless as to how nice it is inside driving at night and the matrix beams are bonkers.

Can't wait for the nights to draw in now

Reactions: Riko0073
Internal LEDs are lovely.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

You can't do a post like this without pics... :camera:

Reactions: tickedon
Totally agree....what colour have you set your led’s to? Mine are set to the blue.

Reactions: tickedon
I have mine set to purple. It is a lovely place to be in the dark.

Reactions: psychopomp1
Yup, I love the interior and it looks even better with the LEDs at night

I agree but it's such a shame the lights under the B&O speakers can't be set tot he same colour as the other interior LED, why Audi, Why?

Reactions: Headzup, Gary_LB, DaveW and 1 other person
Doesn't need to be an s4 though to have the matrix and internal lighting experience...

Reactions: A12RNX and Daggerit
I don’t mind this so much s the rest of the leds in the footwell are blue so the white lights on the B&O adds some contrast

Purple for me too. Had them all white to begin with but the purple just looks great.

Reactions: A12RNX
Orange and Blue. Or Pink and Purple if the kids have been in...

Living in the well lit North West I've only really had chance to put the matrix lights to any lengthy use once on a winter trip to over to Robin Hood's Bay. They were on most of the time over the moors and they really are jaw droppingly superb. It's just unreal watching the individual "fingers" of light fading in and out. Spooked the missus - "Oh, I don't like it, how's it doing that?!"

Thanks for the pics @psychopomp1 - it'd be nice to see some of the other colour combinations mentioned, hint hint.....

Reactions: psychopomp1