The S3 has gone. Time for the next project.

Eren S3

Pretending to know what I'm doing.
Reaction score
Hey all,

A bit of sad news but I have decided to sell my S3 after 3 years of ownership. I decided to sell it because an opportunity came up to own another car which I have wanted for the last 20 years. I have got myself a Mk4 Toyota Supra. It is a full on project, and will take the best part of a year to get going but it's something I couldn't turn down. When I got my S3 I promised myself the only car I would ever sell it for is a Supra so I'm pleased I stuck to that!

It's currently a rolling shell but the sale of the S3 has gone to fund an engine and other parts needed for the build. I do have a build page for it on Instagram and will happily share this if anyone is interested and if it is allowed.

I will still be an active member on here and will share any limited knowledge I have for new and current members and will keep hold of the forum supporter status as I think the forum deserves it. Genuinely one of the best and friendliest forums I've been a member of and no doubt the one I've spent most time on. So it's not so much a goodbye from me but certainly a goodbye from the car. It hasn't gone too far which is nice - I sold it to a good friend so I do occasionally see it about which has it's ups and downs...(ever seen your ex with their new partner? Kinda like that).

A massive thank you to everyone who I've met on here over the last few years for everything, it's been a pleasure.

All the best,
Eren.

Reactions: samisnake, e9_mustii, phateuk and 2 others