The "Rimz" Thread ** Look here before requesting pics of specific wheels**

they look like the speedline turinis, picture them in a matte black on an all black a3- want some bbs ch-r's badly but i cant spend 2g's on some rims!

Hi guys I got 18x7.5 ET54 on today, a lot of aftermarket rims got 19x8.5 ET45 is that a perfecy fit with 225/35 on a S3 2010 SB?

if i wanted to get hold of a set of original mint 18" titanium wheels (ones used on 2009 black edition A3's) where would be best place to start? Are they very sought after/rare?

PS not ebay i've looked loads, nothing there.

N8 im starting to like the ones you showed me what are they called? and could i just get them powder coated matte black or black? & one more thing if i do get matt black alloys would they have to be washed in a special way or could i just get my karcher jet wash out? lol

I'm loving 8.5x18 (et47/et42) with 215/35 front and 215/40 rear.

Comfy? It's the same as 215/35x19 on an 8.5 but you need air to pull it off.

If you're not on air 19s are probably the sweet spot, I agree.

Something worth remembering, the place would be dull if everyone did the same thing :)

Looking at some winter alloys....7.5 x 18 ET 56 running 225/40 x 18 tyres.

Are they going to fit ok on my 2011 S3 SB ?

I need your help guys, I've got some 9Jx19 ET52 rims, what's the best tyre size to go for? and what sort of a drop would I need to make them look right on normal sport suspension?

What rims? You'll need 215/225 and a 5mm spacer to clear front strut and you'll prob wanna space the rear out 10mm.

I was hoping you would reply :happy: S6 V10's, was gonna get LM reps but as you yourself say OEM is the only way to go! Do you think I could run them without a drop for a while? Without looking totally stupid. Or i was thinking i might just leave them till the weather gets better?

I was hoping you would reply :happy: S6 V10's, was gonna get LM reps but as you yourself say OEM is the only way to go! Do you think I could run them without a drop for a while? Without looking totally stupid. Or i was thinking i might just leave them till the weather gets better?

Get them and run them while you wait to drop or get them and just hold on to them till the coilovers go on :) Sorted

Get them and run them while you wait to drop or get them and just hold on to them till the coilovers go on :) Sorted

I might just wait till the new year, so I can get them set up properly. Thing is they've been stacked in my room for a week and looking at them is driving me nuts! Also what do you reckon they're worth? They're literally brand new, never been driven on! I quite fancy some Bentley splits to be honest lol

Are coilovers for a sportback different to 3dr coilovers?