The "Rimz" Thread ** Look here before requesting pics of specific wheels**

IMG_4912.jpg

Advice please lads!

Which do i go for - i am planning on lowering the car obviously but am unsure which to g for :/

$(KGrHqZ,!loE-t,OUE3BBQBtC,MTTQ~~60_12.JPG

$T2eC16RHJIYE9qUcOPgUBQcB+Yvf!!~~60_12.JPG

I am unsure as if i was to put the A5 wheels on they would still look standard if you get me, where if i put the Roti's on would stand out.

BTW would both these wheels fit okay an my A3 ?

Does anyone know of any 8P's running 10.5J et50 on the rear?
Obviously spacing will be required but do the sums add up to get a decent fit without arch rolling?

Does anyone know of any 8P's running 10.5J et50 on the rear?
Obviously spacing will be required but do the sums add up to get a decent fit without arch rolling?

if you find out let me know please, keen to know the max width that can be achieved on the front and rear

if you find out let me know please, keen to know the max width that can be achieved on the front and rear

I will do mate.
I think it would require a lot of arch work to be honest

The wheels I'm buying are 9's et58 I think & they poke around 5-6mm

Should give you an idea of how much those will poke!

The wheels I'm buying are 9's et58 I think & they poke around 5-6mm

Should give you an idea of how much those will poke!

Think you've got the offsets wrong there buddy. 9" ET58s will tuck into the arch loads, no poke. You'll want a 20mm spacer for poke on the rear anyway

Think you've got the offsets wrong there buddy. 9" ET58s will tuck into the arch loads, no poke. You'll want a 20mm spacer for poke on the rear anyway

I've not measured the offsets, but the guy I'm having them off did use 20mm spacers, yes!
I know they fit as they're coming from an 8p, going onto another 8p, he has included all spacers in the sale, so all is good!

i am confused!! Can someone please tell me what offset / spacers i am needing to run 19's on a low 8p

cheers

Quick Question - Wanting some wheels: 19x8.5 with a ET32.

Will these sit correctly on my A3 - i have looked on the internet regarding tyres and people say "235 or 245" but im sure i read on here they will scrub ?

Help please thanks alot guys :thumbsup:

Would i achieve that by adding spacers? and what is this ET stuff :readit:

You'd make your situation worse, the ET determines where the wheel sits in the arch, higher the number the more its sat in, the lower the number the more it sits out..

BOOM!!!! Looking awesome bud! Second pic is what it's all about!

Cheers Zackery