The "Rimz" Thread ** Look here before requesting pics of specific wheels**

Yeah, I agree those 20" LM's are a bit... odd... I Love LM's on A3's (want a set if anyone's selling 19" p p p please);)

Agree about those LM's seems a bit strange. I have Reps. Anyhow, love the RS6(?) LED tucked into the front bumper :)

Guess you would like something like this then?

Afbeelding%20068.jpg

Couple of mine with the BBS CK's on

beautiful! great colour combo! :thumbsup:jealous i didnt have the funds to purchase these off spin, great deal!

Your loss is my gain!! Sometimes you just have to push the boat out............it's the explaining it to the missus that's hard lol!

A contribution from over the pond in the US. Wheels are VMR 709s, 19x8.5 ET45 w/235/40/19 rubber and seem to be a replica of Audi Titanium edition wheels. I've since moved on to Audi OEM CHs so will post up pics shortly of those.

5929_124584222170_501152170_2290817_29411_n.jpg

Has anyone got any pics of the Black Edition wheels for the A3, refurbed in gloss black? Thanks!!

Some people have really bad taste when it comes to wheels!

Most of the ones with BBS wheels look sweet though :icon_thumright: And the red S3 Sportback with S5 style wheels looks great too :yum:

Stunning car, stunning wheels, same colour as mine :wub:

Looks really nice that, makes me wish I could afford air ride :( , liking the akoya one with the anthracite wheels too, wasn't sure how mine would look with darker wheels but really like that so may consider that.

Scirocco rims Phil?? I thought you had a set of BBS for the S3?

once i go round to jappers and aquire them :laugh: no ive not bought a set of summer rims yet and there is very little chance of the budger streaching an extra grand, if it could id be raiding breakers for recaros :)

i do have a set of facelift s3 rims that are being reconned in a unique finish that should copliment the black s3 very well

Sounds good mate. I see the MY11 (or whatever it is) BE and S3 BE will have the TT-RS rims, only 18's. Nice looking wheel, better than the current S3 one. Unfortunately though, will be ten a penny soon.

mm yeah i saw that really want a set of oem 19's though ill just have to keep my eyes peeled fro breakers with roccos either that or its bbs pretty much

Looks like Works vxx 19s, lovely wheels but i hope you got deep pockets though.

Does anyone here have pictures of the original S3 wheels painted?
I like the style of my wheels but was thinking of redoing them in anthracite or gunmetal.
Also what size spacers would people recommend to fill out the arches a bit better?

15mm on the rear 10mm on the front does niceley leon over on vagoc.co.uk has a cracking deal on a set of hubcentrics over there