The revolutionary Audi Cam

J.R.

"Started From The Bottom"
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
With Audi Cam, you're in complete control when it comes to servicing and repairs. Now you can see and authorise work needed on your car, straight from your computer or mobile device. Our technicians will film a short video to tell you about the work they recommend - then you just need to click for them to proceed.

Guys what do you think of this ? I kinda like this idea ....
;)

Last edited by a moderator:
audi in sheffield have been doint it this way for a few years
i never use audi so wouldnt be any use to me

audi in sheffield have been doint it this way for a few years
i never use audi so wouldnt be any use to me

Kind of like it but some times when I have dealt with garages they sort of talk to you like I have no idea about mechanical principles it almost seems similar but many people do just put fuel in their car and never think twice about how it works I guess it gives a bit more trust in what you are paying for though.

i think its quite good, its fairly reassuring that the mech shows you whats wrong and advises you that way.
though the prices will still be through the roof

Reactions: J.R.
If I want to watch moneys I go to the zoo..

:sly:

Reactions: RallyX and Chillout
Very good idea to stop people getting ripped off by unnecesary work, but they'll still get ripped off by the prices Audi charge.

Took my car for oil change one recommendation was full exhaust system due to cat not being there, i was like no thanks lol

Took my car for oil change one recommendation was full exhaust system due to cat not being there, i was like no thanks lol
lol Audi Technicians awww bless em

Audi cams a good idea

Reactions: TDI140
Next they should have smell-o-vision so you can really sense the bull**** prices.

Reactions: TDI140 and J.R.