The new RS4 is finally here!!!

actually the centre console looks the same as a standard audi i realise its a drivers car, but if i was spending that sort of cash i'd want the car to have moved on in terms of its interior design or offer something a bit different.

Who cares what the iterior looks like, the sound of that V8 hmmmmmmmmmmm ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

Other info and vid link here

Hot hot hot. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

Wonderful looking beast. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

The new RS4 is not quite here, we've still got to wait another year almost for the Avant to arrive. However, it's all true V8 FSI 420 bhp and it weighs in at under 1600 kgs. This thing will go like stink. Can't wait. My order's been in for 6 months.

Love the interior! The steering wheel looks ratehr nice. Generally a gorgeous looking car. Well done Audi. Just wonder how it drives!

Rich

A 4.2 V8 that revs well over 8000 rpm.....can you imagine the engine note.....Phwaaorrrr!

I think around £50,000.

But probably won't include interior light pack, cd changer and leather, you know the stuff that usually comes as standard on other makes.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

It was when I was looking at moving on from the TT I realised how well spec'ed it really was. I looked at a 3.2 A3 and spec'ed that up to £29.5k for a similar level!!

its coming with a rear wheel bias quattro system too-Nice! they are trying to say it will be a very capapble track tool, which i dont doubt! 0-125 in around 10 secs is madness.

sorry, i meant to say 10 seconds more (10 odd plus the 4.8), not 10 seconds to 125. Bad english there. apologies.

[ QUOTE ]
everybody seems to shoot thier load at the mention of an RS4, sorry guys it looks like a f`kin brick. keep it `avant` it`s got more style !

[/ QUOTE ]

Here here, if you want a saloon car buy an M3.

Does anyone know if it will be a limited edition (like the previous RS4) or as many as people want, like the RS6? Trouble is that the former means good residual value and the latter means it will be a money burner!

Probably the latter, money burner, theres too much competion with the M3 and M5 nowadays.

And welcome to the forum. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif