The New Ride... Golf Content.

A3_Turbo

Swaying towards IHI....
Reaction score
As you all know the A3 was stripped down to the bare-shell and eventually scrapped :(

Heres what replaced it..

Golf GTI 25th Anniversary 1.8T.

Done a few bits to it really happy with it so far :)

gwerksanni1.png

gwerksanni2.png

gwerksanni3.png

gwerksanni4.png

gwerksanni5.png

gwerksanni6.png

gwerksanni7.png

I know its an Audi Forum but what you think??

Jason

I take it that the anni's come with the addition body bits? I've had a look at the diesel version is it essentially the same?

Ash,

Yes all the body bits come as standard ash. Diesl version is essentially the same recaros etc.

Jason

Ive still got the RC's tucked away some-where. They were badly in need of a refurb though.. Mixed comments on my Cup 3's on the Anni i love them though :)

Jason

Looking very nice there Jason, glad you decided to stay with the best colour too ;)

If you ever want to move those wheels on I'll take them off your hands :D

T

looks wicked mate wheels suit it very well,

a3tom do you have some wiered wheel fettish lol you want so many different wheels

a3tom do you have some wiered wheel fettish lol you want so many different wheels

I think I might have you know!.

I've always been the same, as soon as I get something I see something else I want. I did look for a decent set of cups but couldnt find a set anywhere so went for my RS4's. Now I'm thinking I should have gone for LM's....hey ho!.

You want to see how many pairs of shoes I have :3sadwalk:

I think I might have you know!.

I've always been the same, as soon as I get something I see something else I want. I did look for a decent set of cups but couldnt find a set anywhere so went for my RS4's. Now I'm thinking I should have gone for LM's....hey ho!.

You want to see how many pairs of shoes I have :3sadwalk:
lol im a bit like that i have loads of shoes to think its 12 pairs pmsl

You girls!!!

Anyway, dude, the Golf looks sweet!!!

Liking it alot, am a fan of the original look and not going away from it, but what you have done to the Anni, looks sweet!!

Well done :)

Ash, the cars are identical, only difference between the petrol and diesel is the engine and the Petrol, you can see the exhaust, on the Diesel its tucked away.

Very nice car, I nearly ended up getting one of them instead of the S3.

Jase looks so much better now you've dropped it, what spacers did you go for in the end?

get the FMIC etc on there yet?

Shy

Is that an R32 in the pics too?

I assume you could get decent power out of a remapped anniversary, 180 seems low!!?

It is an R32 as its Jasons mums,I like the Porsche rims they look so much nicer on a golf than an S3 :p
One of the lads has a derv anni and its rapid,good call Jason

Nice car - similar to my old GT130 less the anni kit....miss it in a way with 50mpg and the shove in the back when the tdi boosts...

Shy - Went for 10mm on the front fitted i nthe pics. And ive got some 15mm rear spacers in the box at home just waiting on the longer wheel bolts to turn up from Damian @ DPM :). Not fitted my FMIC yet. Having a go at the brembos this weekend though.

Ianysm - 180 is standard power on the 1.8T K03S, With a FMIC stage 2 Mapping Full miltek etc your looking at 240 bhp and 280 ftlb's.

Thanks for all the postive comments :)

J

Very nice mate. I still envy you euro blokes because you get the GTi in 3 door. We only get the sucky 5 door.

Shy - Went for 10mm on the front fitted i nthe pics. And ive got some 15mm rear spacers in the box at home just waiting on the longer wheel bolts to turn up from Damian @ DPM :). Not fitted my FMIC yet. Having a go at the brembos this weekend though.

sounds awesome, cant wait to see it.. i might be about on sunday to come round, give you a hand.. ill give you a call.