The new arrival!

danA3T

Reaction score
Took the drive down south yesterday and picked up the new wheels. The drive back was great, couldn't be more pleased with the car, but I gotta say the iPod dock is a complete shambles :(

It's rained pretty much non stop since I've picked it up so I've just got a couple of phone pix so far...

whitea3front.jpg

whitea3rear.jpg

I just think it's a bit of a sham that it can't recognise more than five playlists, that it doesn't allow you to navigate through or display the name of artist/track/album etc. It's weird because it displays track names off CD's (when they have it) and allows you to browse through the tracks.

love the ibis white and them wheels hope you enjoy it.

Thanks fellas :) well pleased, looking for somewhere I need to drive to at lunchtime as we speak. Funny that the dealer didn't mention the need for "running in" as it's in the manual when I got round to reading it. Hmm, might have to be a bit less spirited in my driving style for another 1200 or so miles. Dammit.

wouldnt bother, never run any of my cars in.. i reckon it makes em faster :laugh:

wouldnt bother, never run any of my cars in.. i reckon it makes em faster :laugh:

Agreed... The engines and gearboxes are bench run at the factory. Just go easy in the first 100 miles to allow the brakes to bed in.