The Lonely Island

Kaibo

Reaction score
If you like a laugh and perhaps enjoyed the film Hot Rod I recommend having a listen to these guys on you tube, collaborations with Rihanna, Justin Timberlake and Michael Bolton to name a few.

Cheers Kai

So good, both albums are great and andy samberg is hilarious. JT loves them as well - he's done songs and videos with them.. I couldn't recommend just one song, but go on youtube and find the video to 'mother lover' feat JT if you haven't already, as it's too funny. and a bit sick.

So good, both albums are great and andy samberg is hilarious. JT loves them as well - he's done songs and videos with them.. I couldn't recommend just one song, but go on youtube and find the video to 'mother lover' feat JT if you haven't already, as it's too funny. and a bit sick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great day is one of my favourites, I keep singing it at work, always cheers people up

haha quality. I could quote Hot Rod all day, love that film. Funnily enough all 3 of the band are involved in that film cos akiva helped direct and produce it - and he produces a lot of the bands songs and videos as well as being involved in them!

These guys are hilarious! The one with michael bolton is brilliant. And Hot Rod, incredibly funny film. So quoteable!