The Grand Tour

Worth a watch.

Reactions: CookD, pburv, 45bvtc and 1 other person
I'm sure it probably came up, but I probably didn't pay much attention. I know that I have I subscribed after the trial at the moment, I will subscribe later on tonight as it's a bit of a bargain at £39.99.

It's good being a student at times, get some good deals. I get unlimited downloads of Microsoft Office :D In McDonalds, you get a free cheeseburger or McFlurry :)
lol made me smile, cheap prime, free cheeseburger and then get into an S3 and drive off :) Or better still, claim your free burger whilst using the drive through :D "I'm a poor student who can't afford to eat....but have you seen my car?" ;):p

Reactions: MattSedg, Gordo77 and pburv
lol made me smile, cheap prime, free cheeseburger and then get into an S3 and drive off :) Or better still, claim your free burger whilst using the drive through :D "I'm a poor student who can't afford to eat....but have you seen my car?" ;):p

Lmao, I never thought of that ;) Only once I have thought to claim it, I never have my university/college ID on me and when I have it isn't something I have ever remembered about.

I should make a point of claiming poverty at the drive through for my free burger in the S3, I like it ;)

Reactions: pburv and Scottyg
I still have an NUS card - love the free cheeseburgers at McDs! :)

I watched TGT on Kodi, I found it very enjoyable.

Reactions: pburv
I fell asleep in the middle. Again. So I'm gonna have to declare it as boring. Saw the end, though, so I'm looking forward to seeing JC's house being demolished. Can't help noticing he hasn't changed his name to Jennifer either...

Reactions: pburv
Seemed a loonnnnng intro .but re-kindled my lost love of the Hothouse Flowers......skipped through some of it tbh but enjoyed some of it...I've had prime since last year's offer of £59 but paid £79 this year automatically....godddammitt...should have cancelled and re-signed!....

I have Kodi and after de-bugging it and adding Exodus that's now great....so yes could have watched it there...but then the next day delivery is handy ....and the slightly limited music is very handy to play through the car...shame its not fully compatible ........unless you(s) know different?......in fact even managed to download the Hothouse Flowers album with the track off TGT...although seems to be the only decent track on it so far lol

Reactions: Ormesome and pburv
Why is Jeremy wearing Heels in the "Conversation Street" opener ?

Reactions: jdp1962
Just watched episodes 3 & 4

Both a way better than episode 2, which was appalling IMHO

Still a bit stupid in parts but getting better.
I don't know why the big tent in various locations to showcase each individual show as there is nothing in the respective shows to showcase the area where they are being shot

For me, no where near as good as when the idiot 3some did Top Gear

Just watched episodes 3 & 4

Both a way better than episode 2, which was appalling IMHO

Still a bit stupid in parts but getting better.
I don't know why the big tent in various locations to showcase each individual show as there is nothing in the respective shows to showcase the area where they are being shot

For me, no where near as good as when the idiot 3some did Top Gear
Getting very predictable with the gags, the car made of mud! Everyone knew as soon as it moved it would fall apart....we need a show that reviews cars that 'normal' people can buy!

Getting very predictable with the gags, the car made of mud! Everyone knew as soon as it moved it would fall apart....we need a show that reviews cars that 'normal' people can buy!

Something exciting, with a couple of race drivers, or maybe one ex and one current, a female thrown in for balance say . . .
5th Gear would be a good name for a show like this . . . . .

Something exciting, with a couple of race drivers, or maybe one ex and one current, a female thrown in for balance say . . .
5th Gear would be a good name for a show like this . . . . .
lol yeah, I like that show but you never know when it's on or what channel it will be on. I think the last series was on the History channel!!!

It's not just cars that are reviewed in the latest episode lol

Attachments

• The Grand Tour S1 E5 01.png
    The Grand Tour S1 E5 01.png
    811.3 KB · Views: 163
  • The Grand Tour S1 E5 02.png
    The Grand Tour S1 E5 02.png
    870.3 KB · Views: 146
Just watched the most current episode of The Grand Tour, season 2 episode 11

Without doubt the funniest episode in the whole 2 series to date

I'm not going to spoil it, just make sure you watch it

Reactions: Ghost, Tj 0785 and 45bvtc
Watching the latest episode now but thinking it's one of the worst episodes of the season.
Nothing beats the Top Gear specials they did.. They really were special.

Reactions: Ghost
Watching the latest episode now but thinking it's one of the worst episodes of the season.
Nothing beats the Top Gear specials they did.. They really were special.
To be honest, I thought so too. Predictable, repetitive, one joke stretched over almost an hour, and also not a little bit insulting and patronising to the local population.

Reactions: oli356
I think the second half of the show was more interesting than the first.. but yeah, not great.

S2 was better than 1 anyway overall :)

I watched the first 1 or 2. The one where they all had guns and did take after take on the plane etc was the last thing i watched. Complete and utter rubbish.

If season 2 is better I might sign up for another free month via the wife.