The Doctor

Jake 61

Teacher of bad things..!
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
He is the Master, even through the dirt...!

ed9e952f895e8ede63919a81f5c5184b.jpg

Reactions: Ghost and Sandra
He is rather good

Reactions: Sandra and Jake 61
He is a legend. :) x

Reactions: Jake 61
NO NO NO.have to disagree.put him in a road race against hutchy,micheal dunlop or john mcguinness and he'd be left a snivveling wreck.he even admitted he's frightened to do the TT.

Met the man himself at Goodwood, agree with the above comments about the TT - he even said his bike struggled up the hillclimb!

Mr Moto gp himself our whole family Are massive Rossi fans and had the pleasure of watching the Assen gp out there

NO NO NO.have to disagree.put him in a road race against hutchy,micheal dunlop or john mcguinness and he'd be left a snivveling wreck.he even admitted he's frightened to do the TT.

indeed he did, on the reverse, put the rest of them on the track and it's the same result - horses for courses.
they are all legends, balls of steel no matter the circuit..

Reactions: xpoweruk, Sandra, devo and 2 others
Indianapolis this weekend…

Go on Rossi !!!

Reactions: Jake 61 and Sandra
What was Miller doing taking Cal out !!

That was a bit naughty.
The pit garage would have been a happy place at stopping time.

Hats off to Petrucci, he had a good day out.

Was a good day for Rossi. :) shame about Carl crutchlow. Was good to see perucci on the podium. That's Rossi with a 12 point lead in the championship, be good to see him win this year again. :) x

I feel sorry for Cal, @Sandra, if he didn't have bad luck, he ouldn't have any luck at all.
As for Rossi, with Misano coming up, you wouldn't put your money on Lorenzo.
It's going to be an interesting few weeks.

Well, that was interesting...!

Bad Boy, Vale. He would have done that to himself without all the drama.

It's amazing what pressure does to people though.

Reactions: Sandra
I never thought I would see Rossi react like that. Yes he is close to winning another championship, but what he did today was out of order.

The pre-race press conference was quite strange as well, @Sandra.
It's really getting to him and for the first time, I find myself thinking that it's time for Rossi to retire.

The pre-race press conference was quite strange as well, @Sandra.
It's really getting to him and for the first time, I find myself thinking that it's time for Rossi to retire.
I think if he don't win this championship this year Jack, he may just finish up. It's already been suggested that next year was going to be his last. I am a huge Rossi fan, but I was shocked tbh today , :) x

Likewise Sandra. I'm not sure even Rossi can come back from the aftermath of this one.
Yes, Marquez was giving him a hard time, but nothing Rossi hasn't dealt with before.
Something's changed and there's desperation starting to creep in.
It's not good and I would rather see him retire than get hurt in another haze of red mist.

Reactions: Sandra
well this says it all

Attachments

• post-381-1445796795.jpg
    post-381-1445796795.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 75
Reactions: Jake 61 and Sandra
Marquez got what he deserved in my book just look at the press releases bringing up the past of previous races etc, he came from Moto 2 to Moto gp and was givin a factory ride and in my book was wrong should be earned. He is a good rider but not a fan tbh. Rossi does have his work cut out for the last race but not over yet, Lorenzo can be just as bad but so can any rider, Rossi is God

I think Rossi can still do it, he could easy get up to around 10th after the first lap, and just pick one off at a time from there.
It’s just down to the fight upfront then, and how far back the Honda boys can push Lorenzo

He is a god !!!!
I don't know which I'd enjoy more, Rossi winning or Lorenzo and Marquez taking each other out

Marquez is a little cnut, he could have made a pass on lorenzo at least 3 times, pedrosa came from almost 5 secs behind then made the pass on marquez, marquez fought with pedrosa to get back behind lorenzo then stayed there, clearly defending his position. his team should fine him, not racing and not doing his job.

****** hodgy changed his tune on the grid too, he's another effing bellend!!