The Detail

pav-g

Reaction score
Hi Guys, those of you who are in the know, car was in for a detail today with Steve from the-detailer.com in in Yeadon, Leeds. All I can say is what an experience, spent most of the ten hours observing and learning and the car looks awesome. I wont give you a documentary as Steve will be doing this ie explaining what materials he used during the different stages but I'll put a few pics up for you to check out.

IMG_1807.jpg

IMG_1808.jpg

IMG_1810.jpg

IMG_1815.jpg

IMG_1817.jpg

IMG_1823.jpg

IMG_1828.jpg

IMG_1831.jpg

how much did it cost? My dad's company car could do with this treatment.

that my friend looks great. the car itself is a stunner.

pity bout the quality of the pics but im sure in the full write up we'll get better quality

Costing depends on the amount of correction car needs, mine is in black and had major swirls courtesy of the last owner who was too lazy to wash car hence car saw plenty of drive thru's.

Yeah must have had camera on wrong setting as usually its excellent i.e. cannon and 7 megapixel oh well Steve took loads of pics for this website and for detailing world website.

Just been on detailing world forum and Steve has stated the full write up including QUALITY pics will be uploaded tmrw on that forum, I'll post a link when its up.