The Dark knight

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
This has got to be the the best batman film ever. Thats my viewing for later sorted.

Oh Sand, I took my teenage cousins to watch DK when it was in the cinema. OMG I was hiding behind the pop corn cos of some gruesomeness (not that it showed much, but my mind expects it).

Oh Sand, I took my teenage cousins to watch DK when it was in the cinema. OMG I was hiding behind the pop corn cos of some gruesomeness (not that it showed much, but my mind expects it).

Its not a scary film Helen. A couple of gruesome bits, but i dont mind that.

its a great film.

There is a droning noise, starts lower and gradually rises in tone, in every scene where the Jokers is....very cleverly adds to the atmosphere in each scene.

They all pale into insignificance compared to THE original Batman film. Burt Ward, leg-end.;)

"Batman begins" & "Dark knight" are both brilliant movies. I've actually watched the first one again just few days ago because it was on tv.
Not sure how many times I've watched them. Lost count. I think I like them most because they're not cheeesy like previous ones. Just like last Bond movies.
Or maybe because C.Bale is a good actor?
Anyway, can't wait for the next one!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooooh. Was wondering when there was going to be a next one.

I LOVED the DK, thought Begins was really good also, but DK edged it for me with the sounds, and the darkness of the film.

This has got to be the the best batman film ever. Thats my viewing for later sorted.

I'm going to have to disagree with you guys here. I think it's an average film. The sounds are good I know but some things bug me. Why couldn't the whole movie, or certainly more of it, be shot with the imax camera for a start? But also I think the most annoying thing and I'm sure it was the same with Batman Begins, is that Bale's character puts on a really deep groany voice when he is batman. I think it makes him sound rediculous and as such ruins the film for me.

1st. I'm not a big fan of Imax/3d movies and 2nd he is the most famous person in Gotham City so would be a bit daft not to change his voice.

I'm going to have to disagree with you guys here. I think it's an average film. The sounds are good I know but some things bug me. Why couldn't the whole movie, or certainly more of it, be shot with the imax camera for a start? But also I think the most annoying thing and I'm sure it was the same with Batman Begins, is that Bale's character puts on a really deep groany voice when he is batman. I think it makes him sound rediculous and as such ruins the film for me.
Completley agree about the voice.

1st. I'm not a big fan of Imax/3d movies and 2nd he is the most famous person in Gotham City so would be a bit daft not to change his voice.

At least someone agrees with me lol!

His voice is like that as its deliberately distorted using a microphone attached to his throat so people dont recognise him from his voice - according to IMDB

i really never have seen a better movie then dark knight...just fantastic

I beg to differ!!! For me it is Batman begins!!!!!

think Batman Begins is better, but it's a close call. Thought Bale was awesome, and i like Liam Neeson (anyone seen Taken?). Thought Heath was okay but was wildly overhyped simply cos of his death, to be honest. wasn't sure about Anne at Catty, i woulda preferred Angelina, but going off the pics, i'm willing to give her the benefit. Not sure she'll outdo Michelle tho, she was smokin'.

Should be good :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got to be honest, I didn't really like it, a very well produced film, but not my cup of tea...

HOWEVER!!!

As far as movie sound tracks go, this is up with the best, and gives a real workout to your home cinema and or hifi! Hats off to Hanz Zimmer !