the center consoles on!!!! (at last!)

ALPINE

Yes its diesel, now cry u lost
Reaction score
taken me long enough! going to attempt to CF the one i took off with the radio blanks filled in also!

what ya thinks!??

sorry the pics are not the best.

My Alpine is in the van as i spend more time in that!

I will get one for the car eventually. :)

If you dont mind my ignorance, whats special bout that black ceramic console? Thats standard in my Ming Blue?

there is a tiny tiny crack about 0.5mmm and about 3mm long near the top right of the stereo hole. In all honesty i caould not be fked to rub it down again! i have done it every night for nearly 2 weeks, experienced, paint reaction after paint reaction. i have no clue why as i have used the same paint prima and laquor from the same place. Taken it back to bare plastic 4 times because of little reactions. lol i had enough of it now! lol it can stay with a tiny little nig in it!!!

Its 99.5% perfect other than that little crack in the paint. it just wont go away after flatting, filling painting! FK it!!

no offence taken mate, other than that its perfect!

:)ah i did not notice that....it was just around the circumference of the switches it looks as though it has been sanded to much.....proberbly the light....good effort

If you dont mind my ignorance, whats special bout that black ceramic console? Thats standard in my Ming Blue?

coz its was no always a black insert! used to be gray with a gaping great hole in it to fit the O/E stereo!

yeh i think its the light mate :)

:)ah i did not notice that....it was just around the circumference of the switches it looks as though it has been sanded to much.....proberbly the light....good effort

well impressed with that mate, very close finish to the piano black :icon_thumright:

thanks.... aint far off is it! :icon_thumright:

gonna try and CF my other one!

I think carbon fibre wrap would look great mate, id consider doing mine if yours turns out well

Well done mate, you have done a good job there.