The BIG day!!

41YN

Reaction score
The S3 saloon that seems to have been on order for ages finally comes tomorrow (1st March).

I am trying to play it cool, but I am (quite) excited, I just hope the dealer hasn't cocked up the spec, that is my biggest worry. I am 1st handover in the morning (cos I have to be in at work) so I hope I don't sleep in :astonished:

Anyone else getting theirs tomorrow/soon?

Reactions: Dazzeroo, pburv, Daveotto and 5 others
I pick up my S3 Sportback tomorrow at 11:00
8fb552ba1667e4720375ff6b96fa0de6.jpg

Reactions: Forbzeeee, Dazzeroo, 41YN and 5 others
The S3 saloon that seems to have been on order for ages finally comes tomorrow (1st March).

I am trying to play it cool, but I am (quite) excited, I just hope the dealer hasn't cocked up the spec, that is my biggest worry. I am 1st handover in the morning (cos I have to be in at work) so I hope I don't sleep in :astonished:

Enjoy mate it fly in retrospectively speaking and l am sure spec will be correct

Reactions: Rob2k68 and pburv
Enjoy your collection day chaps :)

Good on yer Swainy you keep that chrome flag flying................:s3addict:

Reactions: 41YN, Rob2k68, pburv and 1 other person
dropped the BSP to offset the cost of Panther Black, gonna blacken everything later on maybe

b12a23ed2f931a83dcd773e34e611c06.jpg

Reactions: Lisle91, Sandra, Rob2k68 and 2 others
It does look good with the Chrome Simon I think I have seen so many variations that I want them all...think once I have my own I'll be sorted

Although you can't deny the RS3 grill does look good

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Simon L
It does look good with the Chrome Simon I think I have seen so many variations that I want them all...think once I have my own I'll be sorted

Although you can't deny the RS3 grill does look good

I can deny pretty much anything mate, and usually do!

The RS3 grill does look good........................on the RS3 ;)

Reactions: jimojameso, Jassyo06 and Rob2k68
Best if luck with the collections. Can't wait to see some photos.

Not jealous at all :(

Reactions: Rob2k68, 41YN, Simon L and 1 other person

What's your spec?
Hope your collection goes well....Enjoy:friends:

Reactions: Rob2k68, 41YN and Simon L

Happy pick up day mate
My last order turned up wrong so hopefully I took one for the guys/girls and you'll have a flawless collection day

Reactions: Rob2k68, 41YN, Sandra and 1 other person
Happy pick up day mate
My last order turned up wrong so hopefully I took one for the guys/girls and you'll have a flawless collection day
Have a good un..SW14NY..:friends:

Reactions: Rob2k68, 41YN, Sandra and 1 other person
@41YN @SW14NY'S guys please enjoy your collection tomorrow. I look forward to pics ASAP (That means tomorrow or else) Have fun :) x

Reactions: Rob2k68, 41YN, pburv and 1 other person
Have a good un..SW14NY..:friends:
Cheers mate....it's been a long time coming
Didn't realise how stressful configuring an S3 could be....all those options and setting a budget

Reactions: Simon L, Rob2k68, 41YN and 1 other person
Cheers mate....it's been a long time coming
Didn't realise how stressful configuring an S3 could be....all those options and setting a budget
You were luckier than me.I didn't get to spec. My car..:grumpy:.It was already in stock... Still happy with it tho...LOL

Reactions: Rob2k68 and SW14NY'S
@41YN @SW14NY'S guys please enjoy your collection tomorrow. I look forward to pics ASAP (That means tomorrow or else) Have fun :) x
Thank you

I'll get some photos up...but I'm picking it up unprepared....lol....service manager wanted to give it to me with the protection still on it

Goes in to get professionally detailed tomorrow night - till Sunday so more photos will follow

Reactions: Rob2k68 and pburv
Thank you

I'll get some photos up...but I'm picking it up unprepared....lol....service manager wanted to give it to me with the protection still on it

Goes in to get professionally detailed tomorrow night - till Sunday so more photos will follow
Looking forward to it Ian. I best make sure there is no tapatalk problems. You have a fantastic day :) x

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv and SW14NY'S
What's your spec?
Hope your collection goes well....Enjoy:friends:

Cheers, many thanks guys for your kind comments.

Sepang, S-Tronic, Pano Roof, B+O, Rev Camera, ILP, Comfort Pack, Privacy, Parking System Plus (front and rear). I hope that is right, just copied what it said on the configurator. Had I been a member here before I ordered it, I would have had mono.pur and probably folding mirrors as well.

Reactions: Rob2k68, SW14NY'S, Simon L and 1 other person
Cheers, many thanks guys for your kind comments.

Sepang, S-Tronic, Pano Roof, B+O, Rev Camera, ILP, Comfort Pack, Privacy, Parking System Plus (front and rear). I hope that is right, just copied what it said on the configurator. Had I been a member here before I ordered it, I would have had mono.pur and probably folding mirrors as well.
Very nice mate I'm well Jealous ...:footy:

Reactions: Rob2k68, SW14NY'S, 41YN and 1 other person
Hi Guys, followed this forum for a wee while now but now I am going to join with collecting my new S3 in the morning. 9 am pick up so nearly there.
Had a my 7 Gti for the last 2 years so will be interesting to see how different owning an S3 will be. Spec is Mythos black 3 door, privacy glass, BSP, comfort pack and the standard 80bhp over the golf. Hope to post pics soon.

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv and SW14NY'S
Hi Guys, followed this forum for a wee while now but now I am going to join with collecting my new S3 in the morning. 9 am pick up so nearly there.
Had a my 7 Gti for the last 2 years so will be interesting to see how different owning an S3 will be. Spec is Mythos black 3 door, privacy glass, BSP, comfort pack and the standard 80bhp over the golf. Hope to post pics soon.
Welcome to audi-sport.net. We look forward to pics. Enjoy your collection. :)

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Mimcd
It'll be better than the Golf 7 GTi anyway...I could only suffer mine for 4mths till I got shot of it....lost a few grand on that purchase

It'll be better than the Golf 7 GTi anyway...I could only suffer mine for 4mths till I got shot of it....lost a few grand on that purchase
Can't say that to be honest, I really liked the Golf except for the chronic wheel spinning....had a couple of beepers before that but the S3 is by far my best car yet.Fingers crossed it drys up a bit for collection

Reactions: SW14NY'S
Beemers ....auto correction

Who's getting Bacon rolls provided on collection day tomorrow for them by their dealers?...Audi Stirling are

Reactions: pburv
Lol, I may need to swing past Stirling.

Good luck to all those with new cars tomorrow.

Reactions: pburv, SW14NY'S and Sandra
Have a great collection day guys. Hope you enjoy the bacon rolls Ian. :) x

Thank you Sandra

I can't decide what I'm looking forward to the most....new car....or bacon butties ....lol
That's difficult. Have the butties first and then you will really appreciate the car when you not hungry :)x

Reactions: Simon L and SW14NY'S
Thank you Sandra

I can't decide what I'm looking forward to the most....new car....or bacon butties ....lol

Bacon butties!! Yer jammy sod.................we got a couple of manky cups of coffee!!

......although to be fair we also got some very nice 'goodies' and were really well looked after. Enjoy :)

Reactions: Jassyo06 and SW14NY'S
Bacon butties!! Yer jammy sod.................we got a couple of manky cups of coffee!!

......although to be fair we also got some very nice 'goodies' and were really well looked after. Enjoy :)
I'm also expecting some freebies to be chucked in as well...in exchange for a 100% satisfaction on my post experience survey of course

Not wishing to gloat, well maybe a bit, but Perth spring for a slap up lunch at a nearby restaurant.

Collection at 1pm so leaving shortly, 1.2 Polo (which I've been confined to for the last month) for the 60 mile trudge up, SQ5 plus for the blast back, don't suppose there'll be much difference!

Reactions: Pinky1959 and Jassyo06
In all honesty collections on March the 1St are very swiftly executed indeed as is the first 2 weeks in March,but hey all you guys n galz get them photos up....we all like them on here