The best of ASN

Ads

ASN Veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.aythreee.com
There have been some classic threads across all sections of this site, so just thought it'd be good to give recognition to some of them, past and present.

Post a link to the thread or just reminisce about it here!

i just read that whole thread thru... f'ing hilarious

the "anchors down in poo bay" line was brilliant

I think my favourite (of the ones I started) from the General Chat section was:

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/general-chat/109295-******-women.html

I think my favourite (of the ones I started) from the General Chat section was:

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/general-chat/109295-******-women.html

Was a good one :yes:

Funny how most of the memorable threads are based around women! :happy:

You lot are mad lol! But the way these threads jump around are soooo funny! And yeah they do seem to be around women and sex, Oh the power and spells you men fall under lol

But the 'Gay' thread was very funny! Come on Aythree, we need an update on your matey friend lol

But the 'Gay' thread was very funny! Come on Aythree, we need an update on your matey friend lol

Funny you should mention that..... after a long absence from the gym heeeeeee's baaaaacckk!!

Haven't bumped into him in the changing rooms yet though. :drool:

(that last sentence is sooo open to abuse!)

Funny you should mention that..... after a long absence from the gym heeeeeee's baaaaacckk!!

Haven't bumped into him in the changing rooms yet though. :drool:

(that last sentence is sooo open to abuse!)

Dude. Where have you been all day?! lol

One of the funniest threads ever, actually 2, were the Madalex one about his car battery, Staz should remember this, had me on the floor in tears was a corker but sadly deleted, cant we bring it back Mr Moderators, then the one where we were discussing large lorries, boats, tankers etc & someone posted a massive motorway lane digger in germany iirc & then a photoshop turned it into a robot, that was blinding with the caption oh no its gonna get me lmfao brilliant.

One of the funniest threads ever, actually 2, were the Madalex one about his car battery, Staz should remember this, had me on the floor in tears was a corker but sadly deleted, cant we bring it back Mr Moderators, then the one where we were discussing large lorries, boats, tankers etc & someone posted a massive motorway lane digger in germany iirc & then a photoshop turned it into a robot, that was blinding with the caption oh no its gonna get me lmfao brilliant.

You mean this one:

doin my fukin head in now !!! just because u dont have an s3 !! ***

Epic thread, epic c**k.

You mean this one:

Epic thread, epic c**k.

It was by far the funniest I've ever been involved with or read, wish it was still about, go on Staz pull it back up, lmfao brilliant, watch battery, it actually went onto a 2nd thread as my car battery died & that was equally funny lmfao, those were the days.

Staz is correct though, that guy was without a doubt an epic cockerel of all proportions.

A silver spoon kid from wales iirc, named Alex, codename Madalex.