The Audi has gone...

Cruiser89

Advanced In Car Tech
Reaction score
So after being an Audi owner since the ripe age of 19 I am now no longer one... :(

My pride and joy which I have loved every single day is now with it's new owner who will hopefully take great care of her and look after her like I did :D

e323a44f.jpg

He got a great deal and paid my full asking price with no haggling which was nice, he obviously knew he was getting a good'n.

So what now?

Well the car front is going to be taking a back seat for about a year as in the process of buying my first house so every available dollar is going towards that. That teamed with my drive to work is 3mins, my girlfriend no longer living at uni in London and a new A6 at work to use I have bought...

DD0D3521-DE97-4F30-A54C-3F28C0C7B406_zpsqb49djxu.jpg

Yes, yes it is a Smart Car but at least it's German :D

It's a 60plate ICE Edition which has a pretty punchy pioneer nav/sound system and comes with a lot of extras that you wouldn't think a Smart car would have. So far I have had the bumpers all colour coded, new carbon tridium wra, reversing camera and a few other subtle mods. Got a few things planned for it to make it more unique and mine.

Perfect for what I need at the moment, cheap to run and is quite fun to drive. Like a Go-Kart :) It will also pave the way for potentially getting an Merc A45 once the house is all sorted.

I will still be hanging around the forum though as we sponsor it...

:D

Reactions: Artimus, Compkiler and Jet2004uk
Surely you don't need a reverse camera haah

Reactions: Krony and Dave-S3
Deserters!

Not waiting for the R400 N8?!!

Smart showed good strength in the crash test 5th Gear did on it, but faired less well in the 'elk test' of sorts conducted on Top Gear, so after the monumental grip and stability of the S3 do take care chap! (and enjoy!) - nice Brabus wheels too.

The lease deals on them are insane, 2 year deal, 5 door, DSG, Nav, Winter Pack £237+vat a month. Couldn't turn it down Warren.
What sort of down payment do you need on that though?

The lease deals on them are insane, 2 year deal, 5 door, DSG, Nav, Winter Pack £237+vat a month. Couldn't turn it down Warren.

You'll be OK as you can backup with a business (even though you might not put it through the business) - but it sounds like these deals are being withdrawn for pure personal leases. It's causing quite a rumpus on the R-Forum at the moment !!!

Reactions: warren_S5
From what I read on another forum the deals have ended Dave.

Reactions: veeeight and Dave-S3
You'll be OK as you can backup with a business (even though you might not put it through the business) - but it sounds like these deals are being withdrawn for pure personal leases. It's causing quite a rumpus on the R-Forum at the moment !!!

VW has pulled the deals, and mine's through my business anyway.

Reactions: veeeight