The Audi A5 car stops by itself when i open the door

adic

Reaction score
Hello,
I have an Audi A5 Sportback(2013) and i noticed today that, when it is in parking mode with air conditioning activated and with start-stop deactivated, and i try to open the door the car stopped alone, as i press on the ingnition off key.
I mention that i don t use the car for 2-3 weeks.
And this behaviour don t occur every time. Only for 2 times i managed to get this behaviour today. In the other cases it works normally. (with no stops alone)
This could be due to not using the car for a long time(2-3 week) and the battery can be a bit discarched? Or ? Have you faced this problem so far? It is a normal behavior? Or?
Thank you!

Hello,
I have an Audi A5 Sportback(2013) and i noticed today that, when it is in parking mode with air conditioning activated and with start-stop deactivated, and i try to open the door the car stopped alone, as i press on the ingnition off key.
I mention that i don t use the car for 2-3 weeks.
And this behaviour don t occur every time. Only for 2 times i managed to get this behaviour today. In the other cases it works normally. (with no stops alone)
This could be due to not using the car for a long time(2-3 week) and the battery can be a bit discarched? Or ? Have you faced this problem so far? It is a normal behavior? Or?
Thank you!
I have this EVERY time. It is really annoying.

I assume it's for people to not just leave it on running into a shop.

Can this be changed?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk