The A3 has gone now is the time of Rolf :)

jacknutter23

And the good lord said let there be BOOSTTTT
Reaction score
well it's time to break the news the a3 has gone :(

Now is the time of Rolf I just hope I am still accepted by you all :)

This was him the first day I picked him up.

Lost and upset rolfs owners decided he was just for Christmas, he was found at the side of the road.
he had not been fuelled in weeks.

But now he's in his new home and things are looking up :)

I hope I'm still welcomed by you all haha

thanks for reading :)

(No golfs were harmed in the making of this thread)

Reactions: s3_trev and Blackwhite
Looks tidy! Needs a black vw badge on the front !

Is was only a little 1.8tfsi :) and well the a3 did look better from the front but from the back to R wins hands down

Reactions: Scottyg
Yeh ino but I just wanted a change there is a million and one s3s where I live and only 1 other 3 door golf R so u thought I'll have a change for a bit :)

Yeh ino but I just wanted a change there is a million and one s3s where I live and only 1 other 3 door golf R so u thought I'll have a change for a bit :)

That is odd, we have too many Golfs in my country and even A3s are very rare, not to talk about S3s. :D

Based on the web market, I'd say we have about 15 Golf Rs and just 1 or 2 S3s.

That is strange I think where I'm from out of just my friends there are 7 s3s and no golf's haha and that's just my friends

I was only joking mate. That is strange though, Golf R seems to be the drug dealers vehicle of choice around here, saying that the S3 and R32 are very common amongst that community too...

It's strange everything feels tighter and more sturdy if you understand what I mean

Nice looking R that.

Reactions: jacknutter23
The Golf R is a fantastic car, there is no question. I do like them in white as well!! I think if you came from an S3, the R may not have had as big an impact on you. Although that said, its not the first time I have heard people say the R is more of a drivers car, more engaging, more "fun" than the S3. At the end of the day, drive it for a while and enjoy it and if you really miss Audi then move back.

S3 suspension is very different and the R chassis is stiffer.

When modded, theres less in it.

get it to 2+ and enjoy.

well it's time to break the news the a3 has gone :(
View attachment 61765

Now is the time of Rolf I just hope I am still accepted by you all :)

This was him the first day I picked him up.

Lost and upset rolfs owners decided he was just for Christmas, he was found at the side of the road.
he had not been fuelled in weeks.
View attachment 61766

But now he's in his new home and things are looking up :)

View attachment 61767

I hope I'm still welcomed by you all haha

thanks for reading :)

(No golfs were harmed in the making of this thread)
The Golf R is one seriously hard looking car. I think they are lovely. A better looking car than the S3 IMO...

Great bit of comedy too bro haha