The 8L S3 - My thoughts after 2 different cars and 2.5 years of ownership

Sign of the times I am afraid!!! Just smile about it and dont let it get to you. People are only doing their jobs, they dont want to do it, they are told too! Think about it, if the security guys at airports could chose who to check, you;d think they'd do the fit women!! I mean, imagine how they would crap emselves if they actually found something on someone!! ??

You reckon they want to find things when they are on 7quid an hour!! hahahahaha! See, I'm right if you think bout it!

Yeah i get what your saying but its just media profiling isnt it. Big debate could start hear, far from m3 topic.. but have a look at the 9/11 bombers, 11/19 were from saudi, but origionally somalian some how they've got the impression that any bown person passes them and he must be something dodgy. m8 when my car was set up looking half decent, wheels lights etc.. got pulled over 6 times in two weeks. Young asian guy drivin a nice car "Random search" twice in one week. load of *****.
Not tryin to play the victim, but you know when you had enough.

think you have a bit of a chip on your shoulder and need to chill out a bit.stop looking for the racist slur.up untill today nobody on this forum was aware of your ethnic origins.when i am talking on this forum i am not thinking what colour skin has the guy got that i am talking too.and i dont want to have to walk on eggshells worrying that i upset someone.lets just drop this topic and talk about our cars eh

is this thread still going :laugh:......... think max is right..... nobodies judging anyone for their ethnic origin..... if i was a copper and saw a car that looked like it could be more illegal than the next.... do you think id waste my time going after the least likely? Law of averages im afraid, you set your car to stand out....you get more attention...good and bad....you cant have it all one sided

Safe.. Apologies to all those offended.

took some more pics tonight

awsome car.. loving every minute.. although im down to 21.9 mpg now since picking it up ;)

M3JWY.jpg

M3JWY1.jpg

M3JWY2.jpg

M3JWY3.jpg

M3JWY4.jpg

whoa mate.. That's sex.

Have you made the write up on DW.co.uk yet?! I asume you've had the rotary out on it by now....?

yeah my friends drive is a ****** and my mats always get dirty after a visit there.

its going to have a big proper detail soon though so no worry.

Lovely car mate,seems like the obvious choice for people upgrading from a s3.Enjoy mate.

Very nice mate, loving the spec and the red leather interior just not sure on the SMG box but as Glen said you either love it or hate it. The CSL wheels will set it off a treat:cool:

Just got a M3 myself to replace the S3 but only a E36, 46 still out my price range unfortunately.

A totally different drive to the S3 so much more rewarding to drive fast especially as mine has no traction control!

My mates CSL:drool:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/sgill22/Papenburg/PA2_0047R.jpg

Very nice.. how did he get a white CSL? is it a respray or one of these body wraps?

I have to say im loving the SMG more and more each day.

Very nice mate, loving the spec and the red leather interior just not sure on the SMG box but as Glen said you either love it or hate it. The CSL wheels will set it off a treat:cool:

Just got a M3 myself to replace the S3 but only a E36, 46 still out my price range unfortunately.

A totally different drive to the S3 so much more rewarding to drive fast especially as mine has no traction control!

My mates CSL:drool:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/sgill22/Papenburg/PA2_0047R.jpg

i am a very jealous W@n*er !!! That is a lovely car chap friend of mine had one and i must admit it was a tad strange when he filled it up to be watching the weakest link on the telly !! Fair play to you, I think you should stop wasting time on here and look for another excuse to go out in it !! :racer: