The ‘Pay-It-Forwards’ Detailing Products Thread

Right I have this which is a great little kit, picked it up from audi in the park but I have all of the products seperatley, kit consists of
1 wheel rim cleaner 500 ml

1 insect remover 500 ml

1 intensive plastic care 250 ml

1 polymer wax polish 250 ml

1 wax shampoo 250 ml

1 glass polish 50 ml

1 black microfibre cloth

1 insect sponge

1 sponge (normal)

Re-useable Multi Pocket Bag

ea1a156d7d801defb2f9cf2c7aad9290.jpg

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 45bvtc, Sandra, DW81 and 8 others
Right I have this which is a great little kit, picked it up from audi in the park but I have all of the products seperatley, kit consists of

1 insect remover 500 ml

1 wax shampoo 250 ml

1 glass polish 50 ml

1 black microfibre cloth

1 insect sponge

1 sponge (normal)

Nice offering there

Reactions: Furryhobnob
Nice offering there
Yeah it's pretty decent, can't vouch for how good the products are, but worst case you get a decent bag to put your detailing stuff in.

Reactions: Sandra and Jassyo06
Yeah it's pretty decent, can't vouch for how good the products are, but worst case you get a decent bag to put your detailing stuff in.

Great for someone starting out

Reactions: Bristle Hound and Furryhobnob

1 insect remover 500 ml

1 wax shampoo 250 ml

1 glass polish 50 ml

1 black microfibre cloth

1 insect sponge

1 sponge (normal)

@Furryhobnob - Nice bit of kit for someone :thumbs up:

Reactions: Furryhobnob
Few things I’ve seen on here now I’d love to take off someone’s hands but I’m the type that buys exactly what they want/need so I never have leftover stuff I’d be able to give away, all gets used

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a great gesture furrynobnob. Fantastic little set, would do someone a term nicely indeed mate.

Reactions: NevMan and Furryhobnob
E6C9E880 88C9 43F0 8161 897CC4980FE1
Had abit of a sort out this morning and if this is any good to somebody I’ll pop it in the post to you next weekend as I won’t have time today with working away all week.

I believe you can buy a karcher adapter and unscrew the quick disconnect one off I fitted.

Reactions: Sandra, Furryhobnob, Jassyo06 and 2 others
Any one got anything during lockdown to keep this moving on?

Any one got anything during lockdown to keep this moving on?

Anything specific you are after? Like for example, polishes, waxes etc. I ask as I might have a few things but need to go through the stuff first before I can confirm.

Reactions: Bristle Hound
@Rich76 - Visiting the Post Office may be a problem for some mind

Fair point that BH. I see the post offices are open but you are absolutely right in that not only that going there could be a problem but you'll also be exposing yourself unnecessarily to the effin virus especially in next few weeks. This thing has got everything completely changed the way we used to live our lives!

Reactions: Bristle Hound and Bryant1998
I may have a 10m pressure washer hose available soon as I'm replacing this for a shorter one.
It will come with quick disconnects fitted at both ends as had it on my old Karcher before I bought a kranzle.
The hose was made by pressure washers uk so is a legit piece of kit.
Will get a pic of it up later to show you how it will look.

Reactions: Marky79, Bristle Hound and josul
Hi all, just came across this thread whilst looking for a leather cleaner for the interior of my B8. The car also needs a good polish/wax so any/all products considered!

Thank you.

I may have a 10m pressure washer hose available soon as I'm replacing this for a shorter one.
It will come with quick disconnects fitted at both ends as had it on my old Karcher before I bought a kranzle.
The hose was made by pressure washers uk so is a legit piece of kit.
Will get a pic of it up later to show you how it will look.
Still available, @DW81 ?

my plastic karcher one has just split.

Hi all, just came across this thread whilst looking for a leather cleaner for the interior of my B8. The car also needs a good polish/wax so any/all products considered!

Thank you.
@Sir Chumpalot - Its advisable, for the first time, that you put something up first rather than asking for products before you do

Reactions: 45bvtc, Marky79, NevMan and 1 other person
Apologies, I wasn't aware that was the case. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Reactions: 45bvtc and Bristle Hound
Still available, @DW81 ?

my plastic karcher one has just split.

It will be in a few weeks time when I order the new one mate. I will offer you first if you haven't already got one by then.

Reactions: Bristle Hound, Sandra and Marky79
It will be in a few weeks time when I order the new one mate. I will offer you first if you haven't already got one by then.
@DW81. Smashing, I would appreciate that mate. In return I shall list a karcher snow foam bottle and some unopened megs interior detailer, and whatever else comes out the valeting cupboard. LOL

Reactions: Bristle Hound and Sandra
Hi Mark, unfortunately still not got around to doing this yet mate, I should be ordering it hopefully y the e d of the month mate
@DW81 no worries mate. I’ve ordered a new one now, so maybe someone else can benefit when the time comes.

Just started looking on this section of the forum again. Marky sorry for any confusion with this item mate. I never got round to getting a new one as I've not bothered to wash the car in months due to the weather being crap and dailying the car at the moment.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

OK chaps, I have some polishing pads and 1/2 a bottle of meguiars d300 up for grabs.
20210313 143617

Reactions: Jimbob76 and Sandra