The ‘Pay-It-Forwards’ Detailing Products Thread

@jassyo06 - Wondered what was happening buddy
Hope you get better ASAP my friend

Been away for a week in the 'van so been quiet on ASN
Was only meant to be 3 nights but we were enjoying it so much we booked another 4 nights at a different site lol
Haha

We are driving across Europe in 6 weeks time some of the places in the alps we are staying at I doubt have 3G let alone WiFi!

Of course I’ll be taking a small bag of cleaning products to keep the car tip-top whilst away !

Reactions: 45bvtc, OCDaveS4, NevMan and 1 other person
Haha

We are driving across Europe in 6 weeks time some of the places in the alps we are staying at I doubt have 3G let alone WiFi!

Of course I’ll be taking a small bag of cleaning products to keep the car tip-top whilst away !
I'm debating a similar thing, going Germany for a few weeks, but not sure the practicality of keeping it looking good when away without access to kit.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I'm debating a similar thing, going Germany for a few weeks, but not sure the practicality of keeping it looking good when away without access to kit.

At Easter we went to south Brittany , I just took a basic kit with me, QD , small bottle of triple q, glass cleaner and some cheap clothes that got used once and thrown away

Just enough bits to clean all the dead bugs off and the brake dust from the wheels
Found it nice just chilling with a beer sorting the car out , bit of me time

Reactions: NevMan, OCDaveS4, Jimbob76 and 3 others
At Easter we went to south Brittany , I just took a basic kit with me, QD , small bottle of triple q, glass cleaner and some cheap clothes that got used once and thrown away

Just enough bits to clean all the dead bugs off and the brake dust from the wheels
Found it nice just chilling with a beer sorting the car out , bit of me time
Keen. Very keen but I salute you. :respekt:

Reactions: Bristle Hound
Keen. Very keen but I salute you. :respekt:
Not keen , just like to keep the car looking good and makes my life easier if I clean the bugs off before they bake on !

I’ll post my kit up once I do it !
Might even do a thread on the trip as it should be pretty awsome

Calais , Luxembourg , Munich , sankt am pettersbourg ( Austrian alps) lake Garda , Innsbruck , stuttgardt , Calais !

14 days in total but only 4.5 half driving them ! About 24 hours in total driving
Will be taking in some fast autobahn and some scenic trans alps routes oh and a bit of driving with the crazy Italians

Reactions: scotty76, OCDaveS4, NevMan and 2 others
Not keen , just like to keep the car looking good and makes my life easier if I clean the bugs off before they bake on !

Calais , Luxembourg , Munich , sankt am pettersbourg ( Austrian alps) lake Garda , Innsbruck , stuttgardt , Calais !

14 days in total but only 4.5 half driving them ! About 24 hours in total driving
Will be taking in some fast autobahn and some scenic trans alps routes oh and a bit of driving with the crazy Italians
Yes do a write up on your trip Rich. We will enjoy that. Enjoy. :)

Reactions: 45bvtc and NevMan

Sounds like awesome trip @Rich76 :icon thumright:

Reactions: Sandra
Haha

C'mon! Me and rs3copilot in a 3-week run around France in a 1971 Lotus Elan Sprint back in 1983; the drive: home in Staffordshire to: Portsmouth and overnight ferry to Saint Malo and then onto: Bordeaux/Toulouse/Carcassone/Montpellier/Marseille/Cannes/Nice/Monaco/Gap/Grenoble/Chambery/Geneva/Dijon/Chaumont/Reims/Arras/Calais - and then home with 48-bottles of the redstuff...

And for sure NO mobile anything back then, just a map...

Great fun and no worries: here at the French/Italy control in the Alps:

Italian Alps

And yes, I had a wash sponge and leather - but no bucket :racer:

Reactions: THQuattro, DW81, Snake Pliskin and 6 others
Haha

PS: have a GREAT time, enjoy!!!

All the kit l promised is now boxed guys so it'll be with you this week

Reactions: Bristle Hound, Adam14, Sandra and 1 other person
Thanks @jassyo06 that was rapid! Parcel was attempted delivery today so need to collect from local pick up place Friday. Cheers once again

Reactions: Jassyo06
Thanks @jassyo06 :thumbs up:
All arrived safe & well buddy

I'm away to Paphos so will put up another PIF on my return

All the kit l promised is now boxed guys so it'll be with you this week

@jassyo06 missed postman Pat earlier today as Mrs had very low shopping levels, which had to be brought back to normal on a priority basis . It simply means she was out shopping hence missed the parcel

Thanks and will thank again tomorrow once collected and unboxed

@jassyo06....can I ask if you have anything left on this PIF thread? Not sure who got what from your offerings!

I think there's been a mix up of parcels @Bristle Hound as just opened parcel (thanks Jassy) and have got the leather cleaning kit

I think there's been a mix up of parcels @Bristle Hound as just opened parcel (thanks Jassy) and have got the leather cleaning kit

Shizer....Sorry mate...shouldnt have used 3 identical boxes....hopefully @Bristle Hound will do a swap when he's back from Paphos mate....Wonder what oor @Tashfeen has got lol

Reactions: V6_Man, scotty76 and Scotty75
Shizer....Sorry mate...shouldnt have used 3 identical boxes....hopefully @Bristle Hound will do a swap when he's back from Paphos mate....Wonder what oor @Tashfeen has got lol
All good mate, when I saw the leather cleaner I was a bit perplexed haha , will keep the box and sort shipping (if BH wants to swap that is )

Introducing the new "lucky dip detailing thread". :D

Now there's a thought...

Reactions: Bristle Hound, NevMan, Scotty75 and 2 others

I will pick the box today as I was on back-to-back conference calls pretty much all day today - my apologies. I will let you guys know tomorrow.

Reactions: Scotty75, Adam14 and Jassyo06
I will pick the box today as I was on back-to-back conference calls pretty much all day today - my apologies. I will let you guys know tomorrow.

Er indoors does them Conference calls and Dial ins.....**** doin that for a living....lol

Reactions: NevMan, Scotty75 and V6_Man
All good mate, when I saw the leather cleaner I was a bit perplexed haha , will keep the box and sort shipping (if BH wants to swap that is )

He'd better or i'll go down to his and let air oot of his caravan tyres.....lol

Reactions: NevMan, Scotty75, V6_Man and 1 other person
Correction...Maldives

Paphos over the Maldives/Mauritius for me mate would get bored shitless after a shift on both of them............been to that neck of the woods twice........and would never go back.....

Reactions: Bristle Hound, NevMan and Scotty75
He'd better or i'll go down to his and let air oot of his caravan tyres.....lol
I'd pay to see that, a rogue person terrorising his caravan

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Scotty75
Paphos over the Maldives/Mauritius for me mate would get bored shitless after a shift on both of them............been to that neck of the woods twice........and would never go back.....

I don’t dos about on the beach mate, diving (scuba that is) for me. Fantastic out there. Paphos...no thanks

e0d7049f6a64a6508e8872a896427413.jpg

Reactions: THQuattro, Jassyo06, V6_Man and 2 others
Reactions: Bristle Hound, SPIKE_, Jassyo06 and 2 others
I don’t dos about on the beach mate, diving (scuba that is) for me. Fantastic out there. Paphos...no thanks

e0d7049f6a64a6508e8872a896427413.jpg

Disny look too happy that turtle.....went Scuba Diving only once and my ears aint been the same since....Avril has dived a few times ......in the Caribbean and in the Red sea...would love to go to Bora Bora.........though

Reactions: NevMan
Not really a PIF....but a swap for a good quality quick detailer if this is ok,its not been opened ..as new..
20190713 172315

comes with a pair of nitrile gloves and one silk applicator,i'll throw in a Kamikaze Suede cloth and block applicator as well
20190713 173404

Last edited:
Reactions: Bristle Hound, scotty76 and Scotty75
Not really a PIF....but a swap for a good quality quick detailer if this is ok,its not been opened ..as new..View attachment 186537
comes with a pair of nitrile gloves and one silk applicator,i'll throw in a Kamikaze Suede cloth and block applicator as wellView attachment 186539

I can swap it with BSD and CG V7 . Jokes aside, I can throw in Cure along with 250ml of Beadmaker if interested.

Reactions: Bristle Hound, scotty76, Scotty75 and 2 others
I can swap it with BSD and CG V7 . Jokes aside, I can throw in Cure along with 250ml of Beadmaker if interested.

Haha, so not a fan of beadmaker then? You only got it last week

Reactions: Scotty75 and V6_Man